circads- watch this video if it lets you

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by interval_illusion, May 16, 2004.

1. interval_illusion

interval_illusion Deceased

Actually, you know what.... I'm done talking to you and listening to your same insults over and over again. You have nothing nice to say to me and I never did anything to you. I am from now on using my ignore feature on you because I am too good to let your negativy towards me get me down.

Best of wishes to you in life and it's been nice while it lasted but I won't play these games with you anymore.

2. interval_illusion

interval_illusion Deceased

What the hell? It says your either a moderator or administrator and I cant ignore you?

WTF? How could a mean person like you become a mod.

I dont want problems I just wanna ignore him.

I'm writing to Skip.

3. Dustinthewind

Dustinthewind woopdee fucking doo

~~~~~~~~~

I dont really know how to reply to this, since it really doesnt make any sense whatsoever to me. I just realize HHB that sometimes it DOES seem like you are picking and tearing everything trish posts on here, sure she may go to college and may think that she is educated,( not saying that IS how she acts) but really what DOES it really matter to you? Why do you really care? Can't you guys just leave it alone?

I just dont understand the shit that goes on between the two of you, its like being in highschool again.

oh, and just to let you know, I am not by any means ripping you apart, I am just a curious bystander wondering wtf is really going on, I find you a very interesting person HHB.

4. hippiehillbilly

hippiehillbilly the old asshole

AHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHA,, WRITE AWAY BABY,, I HOPE YA GOT SOME SATISFACTION!!!! :p

PERSONALLY,, I DONT REALLY CARE,, ALTHOUGH I DO WISH ON THE IGNORE LIST THINGY,,THERE WAS A OPTION TO GET TO SEE WHO ALL IS IGNORIN YOU.....;) SEEMS A BIT UNFAIR IF YA ASK ME...

OH AN DUST IN THE WIND,,, YA DONT BOTHER ME,, NOR DOES DNB GURL...
    I'M JUST SITTIN HERE WITH MY LIL MEMORY PUTTIN OTHER PEOPLES THOUGHTS INTO CONTEXT , THEN REPLYING ON THEM...

SEE WE AS A COMMUNITY ALL MUST BE JUST THAT,,...

YA GOTTA EXPECT THAT DAY IN AN DAY OUT YA EITHER CRY AN COMPLAIN ABOUT BEIN A DRUNK,, OR GO BRAGGIN BOUT SOME AWARDS BANQUET YA GOIN TO....

THEN SCREAM I GOTTA STAIGHTEN UP MY LIFE IN 2 WEEKS ETC.. ETC..

SOME FOLKS TAKE IT ON FACE VALUE AND REPLY ACCORINGLY..

IM NOT TRYIN TO PISS ANYONE OFF,,JUST POINTIN OUT WHAT I SEE,, AN I HAVE A HARD TIME NOT SPEAKING MY MIND WHEN I SEE SOMEONE ALL OVER THE BOARD WHEN THEY ARE DEFINING THEMSELVES...

5. mystical_shroom

mystical_shroom acerbic

I was watching the news a couple of nights ago and when they were going to commercial there was a story starting like this.." A local man makes a meal out of Cicads and ends up taking a trip to the hospital"

6. cerridwen

cerridwen in stitches

stimulating.

7. mynameiskc

mynameiskc way to go noogs!

dead thread necromancy...lol. good times.