cindy sheehan

Discussion in 'Protest' started by luna99, Aug 16, 2005.

1. da420

da420 Banned

I support the war, yes. I support our troops, yes. I pay taxes to fund our troops, that is my contribution. I am ignorant because I myself does not want to go to war? Enlisting is VOLUNTARY. You wanna talk ignorance. I don't want to go but if there was a draft I would be happy to go. You don't even know me or my situation. You haven't thought any of this have you? You liberals don't think things through verry well, do you?

2. Angel_Headed_Hipster

Angel_Headed_Hipster Senior Member

well for one thing i'm not a liberal da420...and talking to someone with the numbers 420 in your user name you would have more of an open mind...you don't know what's going on over there and if you listen to anyone who has been there it is a mess, we should pull our troops out now, we can and we should, and if you support our troops you should support them being pulled out and u shouldn't support the bullshit president and his administration that let them breathe in DU everyday.

3. da420

da420 Banned

Doesn't sound like you are talking to people from over their either. You don't realise that pulling our troops out would do nothing but cause a civil war. And you call me ignorant. Your statement saying I should inlist was just as close minded and ignorant.

4. da420

da420 Banned

I don't support our president, I support the war.

5. mynameiskc

mynameiskc way to go noogs!

i just don't know about cindy sheehan. i think in her heart she's just extremely furious with her son for willingly signing up and now that he's dead, she can't confront him about it, so she's directed her attention at bush. stupid war, totally pointless, but i truly think she's just directing her rage at the last man standing. and all the hullaballoo about it is keeping her from truly addressing her feelings about the loss of her boy to his own decisions. he didnt stick to her like she wanted him to, now he's dead.