Ciggs

Discussion in 'Stoners Lounge' started by meke81, May 16, 2007.

1. gratefulvegan

gratefulvegan Member

I've probably smoked the equivolent of like 1/2 a cigar in my life- that's it. NO CIGS.

2. hippy i am

hippy i am poppy seed bagels

I'm hooked. It sucks sometimes.

3. MrHighCharli3

MrHighCharli3 Member

i smoke one or two on occasion but dont smoke. i hate cigs overall. they kill. weed makes you stronger. superman, he was a pot head

4. hippy i am

Smoke pot. Smoke pot. Everybody smokes pot.

5. hippy i am

Hey MrHighCharli3, how close are you to Swoyersville? Do you know anyone with the last name of Lopuhovsky or Drevnak or Mikolachick?

6. vactom

vactom Fire on the Mountain

Ciggs make the high IMO. Nothing like inhaling some smoke that gives you a rush and totally restarts your high timer. You know what I mean, that timer that everyone has that once it gets to the end you are sober? ;_; Shit sucks man!

7. hippy i am

Mebthols make the high. It makes the high last longer. Usually highs last around 1-2 hours, depending on if it's JUST pot and the quality and quanity of the pot. But generally speaking, 1-2 hours and if you chain-smoke like I do, I can probably push it for another hour, maybe, so it's more bang for your buck. Lol. "High Timer". I like that. Kudos, Vactom.

8. vactom

Thanks :D But yeh, that's why I love ciggs so much, if we didn't have them while high, then I think that would be worse than just not having them.

9. hippy i am

Agreed. Glad to see we're on the same brain train. Even if it's a drain, lol. I'm sure you know what I'm referring to. :)

10. vactom

Haha, definatly. Being stoned all thoughts are everyones thoughts ;)

11. hippy i am

That is so damn true. The whole world would operate more smoothly if everyone toked up.

12. s0ma

s0ma Member

I "took up" smoking (cigarettes) a few months before my 18th birthday when I discovered this one gas station that didn't card me when I bought them. I became very partial very quickly to Marlboro Menthols because they made my weed highs last longer, and if I didn't have any weed at hand, I could just smoke a menthol and a high from a few days ago would come back briefly. Then I turned 18 and realized how much I really like smoking, and that now that I can legally buy and smoke cigarettes, there's nothing really holding me back from a full-blown tobacco addiction, like the one my mom has had for 30 years. And I decided I didn't like the smell it left on my hands and hair. So in a way I quit while I was ahead.

But I really do love the act of smoking, especially while driving for some reason....

13. polecat

polecat Weerd

I've quit, sort of. I've "quit" three times now when I go without for at least a week, but I always seem to be dragged back down. Right now I'm in limbo. I've started rolling my own with american spirit tobacco. But I never really have enough time to roll so I can only have like two a day and I can go without one for a day without flipping.

Arrg, now I need a cigarette. Darned hipforums...

14. hippy i am

I just smoked a beautiful Newport.

(Halelujah chorus).