cigar smoking

Discussion in 'Cannabis and Marijuana' started by StonerBill, Dec 31, 2004.

1. StonerBill

StonerBill Learn

ok, thanks everyone; fuck cigars.

2. ez_on_the_motion

ez_on_the_motion Member

Cigars are awesome! I enjoy rolling my own. I'd say cheap cigars are the best. $50 compared to a $1.10 cigar, i don't notice the difference or prefer the cheap one, but i've learnt how to enjoy a cigar better since then. I know quite a few people who inhale whole cigars whenever they do smoke them and they know its bad to do so...

To smoke it better don't puff large amounts of smoke or else it always tastes like shit but small amounts makes a big difference. If you do wish to inhale though, only inhale a bit twoards the end(dunno why but its what most do and i find i get quite relaxed after).

3. ThickSmoke

ThickSmoke Member

wow, thats a load of bullshit. cigars have way more nicotine then cigs, & if you inhale a cigar it will get you buzzed.

4. bradofcentralpa

bradofcentralpa Member

i smoke blunts and enjoy them thouroughly...i can't add anything to the blunts discussion, because i've never rolled one and i'd prefer a fat cone. as for cigars, i once smoked a cheap flavored cigar with someone and it was so nasty...grape flavored--yuck. i think i'd rather smoke a tobacco pipe than a cigar. i like the act of smoking, particularly playing with smoke. anyone got tips on smoke rings? i'm learning to cycle it out my mouth and back in my nose. anyone know other ways to play with the smoke?

5. Eugene

Eugene Senior Member

How to inhale a decent cigar: Puff smoke into your mouth, breathing in slightly and allow smoke to filter out through your nose, the trick is getting it just right, expect to fuck up till you do.
    Black and Milds: Black and milds are not cigars, it's pipe tobacco rolled from a wrap, although they are good.
    The Difference between a 1.10 dollar cigar and a fifty dollar cigar: You can inhale properly and not have it taste like shit.
    Cubans are the best, but are illegal in the states.
    If you plan to make a blunt, WhiteOwl has better flavors, and their cigars typically are more moist than Phillies IMHO.

6. DR. REEFER

DR. REEFER Member

ya ive heard that one many a times. i think its bullshit because i consider a cigarette and a joint to be the same amount of smoke going into your lungs therefore causing the same problem in the end. face it people, no smoke is GOOD for you. and for all those thinking "fuck tobacco it kills, im just gonna smoke weed always instead and live longer healthier" thats bullshit too, your still smoking and if you dont die from something it else it will kill you one day, wether it be cigarettes, cigars, weed, if you smoke enough of it through a very long period of time, youl cause permanent damage.

7. StonerBill

StonerBill Learn

my pack of white owl 'mini's (though they didnt look that small, they looked ghood size for a blunt) crumbled up when i tried to turn it into a blunt.

8. Jointman69

Jointman69 High Nigga Pie

If your lookin for a good cigar brand to roll a blunt with try phillies or dutch masters (hrm dutch i wonder?) most phillies taste rather shitty but strawberries and berry are the least shitty. If cubans are illegal in the states How come my dad ordered a box for him and a box for his boss and got em maile dot our house? interesting my dad usually abides by the law. As for a 50 dollar cigar i would never ever pay that much. I know someone who payed 800$ for a single cigar...it was a cuban and about a foot long....ridiculous. There are alot of diff ways to roll a blunt. you can either wet it all over and then unwrap it or cut it or other ways ..u just gotta find the way that suits you( IE the way u fuck up least....i cut mine)

9. jar

jar Member

what about Colt Milds? they have a white tip, which i'm not sure but may be a filter. I find then less harsh than a cigarette but you still get a nice buzz and don't wreak. What do you guys think? Is this that much worse than smoking a cigarette?

10. TheJolta

TheJolta Member

Yea but I think the main reason people say fuck cigarettes they kill is because they contain nicotine which is obviously incredibly addictive. Therefore once you're hooked you just keep smoking for the rest of your life, where as with pot you take your breaks and it's easy to go cold turkey. So while it's still somewhat bullshit, I think cannabis is a much better drug to smoke than cigarettes.

11. someguy142

someguy142 Member

the reason you arent supposed to inhale cigars is because the smoke is pretty intense it burns like a bitch but if you like you can inhale but even when not inhaling you get almost the same effect..my advice is to not just smoke a cigar..get super drunk...then smoke a cigar...you will definately feel it escalate the effects of the alcohol

12. someguy142

someguy142 Member

o and as for the blunts...you cant use cubans or anything like that..you need to use swisher sweets and cut them open with a razor.. but a blunt wrap is still much easier than making one out of a swisher