Church of the Good Earth 1963 and Beyond

Discussion in 'Church of the Good Earth' started by shameless_heifer, Aug 18, 2005.

1. Scorpio Kenny

Scorpio Kenny Church of the Good Earth - ArchBishop

Mary, Aeri, everybody.

We're getting visitors. Me and Rita in our new house. My old friends Chris "Dusty" Love and Grateful Dead bus tour guy "Dead-On" Bus Randy are going from a secret place in Northern California to somewhere north of Texas. Mystery.

A Road Trip.

So, we'll get to hang out with old friends in a new place. The Joshua Tree area. Fun party meeting of old friends. These friends our after Good Earth times and off into the later "Down Home Nasties" Commune. Sex Drugs and Rock 'n' Roll. I can't wait to see them and to be with them. Perfect.

This will be good and wonderful. The time has come. Pre-Gathering. Coming. Now.

1 person likes this.
  2. Scorpio Kenny

Hey,

I don't know where Shameless_Heifer is. M.I.A.
    M, where are you?

WE all Love you. Please!
    Comeback and Hang with us, Love YOU.

3. Aerianne

Aerianne Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

I thought she had a facebook account that she kept up with.

4. shameless_heifer

shameless_heifer Super Moderator Super Moderator

I am having trouble posting in here.. seems every time a write something 'special' it won't post.. extremely aggravating, plus I lose all my work..

So I will try it again.

Hey everybody.. a big HOWDY from Texas...

Who's is coming to North Texas, you Kenny?? and Rita too.. she hates Texas..lol.

Y'all come.

We're in the middle of planting season right now.. Lynn has been busy in the veggie garden.. we've down sized quiet a bit, since it's only me and him now. I've been puttering around planting flower seeds everywhere.. from Asters to Zinnias.The yard will be lit up with color and fragrance this summer.

The Spring Flowers are in bloom right now. The Irises are putting on the dog with their array or purples yellows and whites. The Red Bud Trees have flown their beautiful Red Buds and are now leafed out in delicate baby Green. The Dog Woods are in bloom which means the Catfish are biting and the Crappie are rearing to go.

The Meadows are green and inviting as the cattle grazing with delight chomping the tender green shoots of Alfalfa. The Chicken are ecstatic as the Sun warms their bones and sends them into a laying frenzy.

The mornings are still cool, but it warms up quickly as the Sun rises. I try to get outside before the Sun gets too high in the Sky. That gives me time to get my inside chores done and then I am free to play in the soil until supper.

My grand daughter is finely getting mental health assistance and she is starting to do better. Last time we talked, I think she was going through paranoid schophrania. and has been diagnosed as a sociopath. It has been a long hard road to treatment. I am thankful she is getting the help she needs, as my heart breaks for her and her children.

We still manage to get Caden and Chloe together at least once a month, but the baby boy has been adopted so, we will never see him again. :'( but I suppose is for the best.

Everything else is groovin' on, I can't really complain. We are Blessed.

Hopefully this will post.. we'll see..

Love, Love, Love

Cheri G, Aerianne and Scorpio Kenny like this.
  5. Scorpio Kenny

Welcome Back Sister! Love Love Love

6. Pieceofmyheart

Pieceofmyheart Grumpy old bitch HipForums Supporter

7. Scorpio Kenny

Hi Heart!
    It's good to see family, hanging out. Glad you're here.

8. Scorpio Kenny

Shamless_Heifer Darling,

The mail is in the out bound mailbox and the Texas Tax - No tax due form is gone and the annual who and where are the officers of the corporation form is out. YEA!

9. shameless_heifer

Good Morning. Today is beautiful, life is beautiful, you are beautiful..

10. shameless_heifer

what does that mean Kenny.. must be a good thing cuz you're smiling :D I know you must have work long and hard on the prep.. thank you for going through all that.. yay and more yay.. WTG Kenny..

11. Scorpio Kenny

Yes. Good. I'll mail copies to you so that you'll see what it is.

you are beautiful..

12. mizzymorrison

mizzymorrison Sage

I wish you guys were here on the east coast.

13. Scorpio Kenny

Where on the east coast?

Hey, just think of it. You could have some new place to go to for your vacation!

14. mizzymorrison

mizzymorrison Sage

In the mid Atlantic area. Maryland, Pennsylvania. I'd love to have friends like you guys to hang out with.

15. Scorpio Kenny

Brandywine, PA. Nice area. Lucky you.

How would it be if you were to move to California? Pot's legal. You can grow 6 plants. You can get a Med Card for 100 bucks or less. And you could learn to surf. LOL

What would that feel like?

16. mizzymorrison

mizzymorrison Sage

I'd love to live out there! I just don't have the money to get there. I literally have nothing. Also I don't know anybody to stay with out there. But I'll tell ya, surfing sounds great, and so does a med card and legal herb. lol

1 person likes this.
  17. Scorpio Kenny

When I was young I use to hitch hike a lot. But I never did that cross country. Just all over California. Don't know.

18. mizzymorrison

mizzymorrison Sage

I've thought about it. I might do that sometime. I knew a guy who hitchhiked across the country. And this other guy, Freeman, used to as well.

19. Scorpio Kenny

mizzy, we are all our worst enemies. Right? LOL

Think about it for a minute.

20. shameless_heifer

My hospital stay was a week long, but I suppose I feel better I have an indescope on my stomach coming up and we'll just see what is happening in there... Lynn's Hernia surgery went well yesterday, he's starting to feel it today tho, he movin' pretty slow. and has a :( face.

and with that, there is this

love, love, love

psess if ya talk to mike, or mouseman, give them my lubins