Chunky Glass Pipes Billing

Discussion in 'Show Your Piece' started by wpx14Ij, Apr 2, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. felix45

felix45 Guest

hah, everyone on here is a bit too worried. it seems they're trying to run a business with too few people and are getting backlogged on orders. you'll get what you paid for, just be patient.

I ordered with them last December and got my order a little over two weeks after initially ordering. I'm ordering again. No email confirmation or anything yet but it is like they say, they only charge once the product is shipped.

CGP just a suggestion, as you can tell everyone flips their shit about not getting email confirmation of their order. To remedy everyone freaking out, I suggest an email once an order was placed (saying the order was placed, that you got it and that they wont be billed till it is shipped). People obviously aren't reading the fine print when they order and get all worried (obviously, just read the rest of this thread lol).

another suggestion, if you are running a business with too few people and working tons of hours a week, say so on your site! I think others would be more understanding if you said this to explain how you can get behind in orders.

anyways I look forward to seeing my new pipe soon :)

2. theoyster

theoyster Member

My sherlock bubbler arrived yesterday!
    It's wonderful!

so i'm quite impressed
    i probably took so long because of my money order
    great prices and product. =]

3. budhaking420

budhaking420 Member

Thank you chunkyglasspipes.com for great quality items. I'm quite impressed and would recomend to anyone who's looking for new less exspensive items go to chunkyglasspipes.com! TY

4. JonnyV27

JonnyV27 Guest

Ordered 3 pieces last Thursday, still nothing in my email saying that they even got my order. How long did you guys have to wait?

5. janetforest

janetforest Member

Hi CGP! I'm a customer... I'm wondering if you have received some emails from my part through hotmail. I've already sent three emails to you with questions, reminder of the questions, and the info of my order to confirm once again my shipping adress and item in case it may be wrong and to be secure that there is no problem with my order. My first email, I believe, was sent 2 days before I bought the item 08/30/2009. That day I send you another email. The third was to give you another Oreder Review from my part and I asked you to confirm me if it was ok and to email me to when my order was in process or not. As respond, of my non email responses from your part I google some comments about your service in case it was a scam. As I read various forums and comments I register to this "hipforum" for another sorce to try to reach YOU and your response. If you need any farther info please contact me.

6. shaykshayk

shaykshayk Member

I've had good email contact with CGP so far, but the emails are repeating, which makes it seem like a bot. Sort of sketchy, but they seem okay to me. I don't think Heather would be on all these blog sites posting stuff if she wasn't actually worried about the good name of her business.

7. LALAIZZLE

LALAIZZLE Member

only took a week for me to get my order in and for it to be shipped which is not bad at all for the price you pay in my head i gotta free peace b/c of the price i would have had to paid at the town head shop for what i got. you dont get an email untill your order is shipped but they dont charge you untill they ship it which is prefectly fine with me ..so idk why ppl were complaning on the other pages of this forum.?? maby they were lonely and just wanted some one to email them lol

8. janetforest

janetforest Member

It's like November... And there has been no response to any of my emails or posts. CPG are u alive??? Is my order canceled? Because I think I'm running out of patience... :\

9. Steele

Steele Member

i bought from them, the credit card statement always lists the company name as: HOLY SHIT MOM YOUR KID JUST BOUGHT MARIJUANA PARAPHRENALIA, GROUND HIM!! DO IT NOW!

no but could you imagine if it did?

10. big tone 420

big tone 420 Member

I was in the market for a new piece, and after reading all the comments I was a little worried, people talking of getting scammed, shit had me buggin. But I went ahead and bought from CGP anyway and here's what I've realized...they don't communicate with you, only thing I ever got was an email giving my my tracking number..long story short. I got my piece and it is wonderful. Well made, hit like a dream. I'm more than satisfied. All I can say is if u want a great piece for an even better price, order from them. Have faith and you will get what u want. From what I read, people who bug out and email and call a lot actually get their orders cancelled cuz they don't wanna deal wit ur crap. Jus buy and be patient. Its worth it for the price (I saved nearly 200 dollars if I was gonna get a similar products from my local headshop)

11. wackytackyglass

wackytackyglass Guest

well to everyone out there i ordered my pieces last week and man those peices were sweet loved the colors and all highly recomened:thanks:

12. skarpo0

skarpo0 Member

Just reiterating the fact that my friend received a bubbler from chunky with the 'made in china' sticker still adhered to the bottom. Purchase at your own risk.

13. Colimon

Colimon Cheesus Christo

Yeah, Chunky is definately not a company with very good business skills.

14. killclock

killclock Guest

Chunkyglasspipes and northwestglassart are not scams i have recently bought a piece from both site and got a shipment email 2 days after ordering and they came in the mail in brown boxs nicely packed with CGP on the box. I am defenatly ordering from both sites again. Cheap prices, nice pieces, good glass, and no complaints.

15. SinisterLion

SinisterLion Guest

I would like to report my experience with Chunky Glass Pipes, I ordered an 18" beaker with three armed percolator, w/ ice notches, order # yhst-60408490650417-39373, on March 17. I received my order on March 25, no complaints there, fast shipping times on their end.

However on the second night of having it in my possession, yesterday to be specific, I set it on my wooden desk overnight, and in the morning a huge spiral crack had formed on the outside of the beaker, not the bottom, on the side, starting at the edge spiraling around and up. It can't be salvaged.

I am of the opinion that either there was a mishandling by the United States Postal Service, or that there was a defect in the glass used.

I made a formal request by e-mail for either a replacement or a refund. I would prefer a replacement, I would like to point out for the sake of this post that I am not requesting a replacement downstem nor bowl, only the central tube.

I will update the thread, after a reasonable amount of business days has past, probably next Friday.

If anyone else has experienced this specific issue of a tube cracking in this way on of the beaker after a similar amount of regular use, please message me privately and relate your story, just so that I may get an idea if this is a common problem or a one time thing.

I noticed this thread might not be the right place for this, so if there is a more appropriate place for it, in relation to Chunky Glass Pipes, please move this post, moderator.

16. SinisterLion

SinisterLion Guest

Here is my update.

I contacted CGP, about the issue listed above. I received a reply within one day, requesting that I ship the piece back, whereupon it would be replaced and shipped back, with shipping costs refunded. I found this offer prompt and completely acceptable, I was not expecting the return shipping to be refunded.

However, being that this item is not legal for shipping here in the great State of California, I had however since the Monday trash was coming, smashed the unit for packaging in said trash.

I informed CGP of this, at which point I was told, "If only you had taken a picture of it to prove you aren't using it right now". I felt this was totally appropriate and a serious concern for a business.

I respectfully replied, that as a first time customer, with no history of bad business between us, that I was hoping for some good faith, but however that I completely understood their situation, as I could just be some jerk trying to get over on them. With that understanding, I told them that their position was completely understood.

Then today surprise surprise, an e-mail shipping confirmation from CGP! I was so happy to see that at least one company in this world was willing to give me the benefit of the doubt, and go beyond the normal to achieve that extra level of customer satisfaction.

I can't wait to get my baby back, BTW, my opinion is for the prices, and with my experience as it stands, I would definitely recommend CGP to others. It truly is a piece of Chunky Glass when you hold it in your hands.

I did extensive searches for affordable quality glass, my search ended with CGP, and I will definitely be back in the future for that 24" Triple Perc, w/ Ice Catcher.

Thank you CGP, your satisfied customer

- Charles

17. Kannabis King

Kannabis King Member

3 of the last 5 posters have a shady post count no? Sounds like a scam to me

18. Waddle

Waddle Member

LOL this is the sketchiest shit I have ever seen! All of these great reviews by members with 5 or fewer posts...I hope people on here are smart enough to realize what's going on here

19. funnyguy7685894

funnyguy7685894 Guest

I had just bought from chunky glass recently (last sunday to be exact) and i have still not gotten any email confirming my number. I'm trying to stay positive with all of the mixed reviews that people have been posting but i would just like my order soon. I understand people can get busy and distracted so I am just going to wait out the week and see what happens. I hope Heather that you can reply soon the website has some really nice shit!
    Btw my order number is yhst-60408490650417-46999 if that helps! :D

-Gary

20. ConmanKiller

ConmanKiller Member

I went back & read some of the older posts leading all the way up to this one & all I've got to say is I wouldn't ever order from this cluster fuck of a company. The person who represents CGP & responds to the posts by other people complaining seems about as pleasant as an asshole infected w/ syphilis. Seriously, that **** rag could use a lesson in manners/customer service. If somebody is complaining about your company you don't respond by blasting the potential customer & calling them names. I also love the new fake accounts that have clearly been set up by CGP employees to make their name look better. I hope whoever runs the company is raped by a pack of warthogs & then beaten to death w/ a sock full of tools-just b/c that seems like a painful death that could be dragged out.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.