Chunky Glass Pipes Billing

Discussion in 'Show Your Piece' started by wpx14Ij, Apr 2, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lasttime

lasttime Member

i should be placign my order tomorrow, almost $200. please let me know which of the 22"+ tree percs are going to be in stock soon.

2. lasttime

lasttime Member

^^ i will be ordering ASAP just getting one of the tree percs and that bubb/chillum combo i posted earlier and one of those stash cans. i want to know what is in stock though because i dont want to wait around and this is the biggest order me or my friends has ever placed. ty

3. trout124

trout124 Member

Hey CGP you got the order number that you wanted, where's my refund. You had a lot to say in that last post to me how about now? And if the guy/girl getting ready to send off $200 to them, watch out. They owe me close to $150 for 2 pieces and I have been fighting with them since December trying to get my money back. Take a look at everyonedoesit.com, I know they are from Europe but you get your stuff quickly and it is packaged correctly. I did not have a single problem with them. I should have researched CGP more before I wasted my money on them. They have lots of excuses about why things happen, bad staff, storms, illnesses even too much business. Don't throw your money away, buy a name brand piece from a reputable company and I promise you will be happy with it. I don't want to see anyone else get screwed by these people.

4. lasttime

lasttime Member

damn well I guess I will be missing the 420 sale then...I wanted to make sure what I wanted was in stock first but I think heather has been busy lately

5. CGP

CGP Member

Look just do us a both a favor and dispute it with credit card company. You can also call Rob or Ben at 206-601-1645 and give them you're credit card information and they'll issue a credit, since you're information is destroyed after 30 days. I have had people say they never received their money orders and its a real pain in the ass to prove they did. Not sure why you didnt just do this to begin with.....

6. CGP

CGP Member

Hery

7. lasttime

lasttime Member

I sent an email to the chunkyglasspipes email addy asking if any of those 3 tubes were in stock. would it be possible for me to get PM'd a 1 time code tho cause i missed the 420 sale?

8. lasttime

lasttime Member

support told me that the 22" clear double perc on NWGA is in stock, so that's what i want.

9. 19chad_dgaf04

19chad_dgaf04 Guest

yes i bought a zong water pipe from chunky glass pipes on the 7th of may and still havent got it? any help please?

10. Richie420

Richie420 Member

Hi Heather this is 23626 and it has been 2 weeks i have recived tracking number but it says package is still at your post office can you please check on it for me thank you.

11. Richie420

Richie420 Member

Recived Product today Great Quality took 3 days to ship and 5 to recive very satisfied would strongly suggest you buy from ChunkyGlasspipes.com

12. maxwellthebeagle

maxwellthebeagle da illest

lol, your a joke. you work 126 hours a week but you have time to dick around with stoners on the internet?

you responded to nothing i said, all you did was call me names. if you can't handle your business thats your problem, no one else gives a shit.

go ahead fuckface, give me another excuse, suck my cock, and maybe i'll give you my sympathy... until then, fuck off.

13. jimstjames

jimstjames Member

@Richie420: how does that work exactly?

I placed an order and it took three weeks to ship. I paid for priority shipping. No replies to emails to contact@chunkyglass.. I called and was told that I'm paying for the time in the mail, but they ship it when they can. The site said all the items were in stock and ship next business day.

People need to exercise their right to boycott! That's the only way to make companies like this treat customers right.. spread the word and spend your dollars elsewhere.

14. theoyster

theoyster Member

hi heather!
    I sent a money order in 7/06/09, and I've gotten no confirmation that you've received it.
    My order number is: yhst-60408490650417-24953

let me know what is going on.

Thank you!

15. check.

check. Senior Member

if i order anything with a debit card do you get like a statement thing or whatever? like my parents dont usually open my mail so i guess if its addressed to me i shouldnt worry, but i dont even know what a statement is haha i guess just like what you bought or whatever, do they have those with debit cards? cause im debating whether i should find a bubbler in a headshop or just get one on here

16. -_-HitMan-_-

-_-HitMan-_- Member

17. summersd420

summersd420 Guest

k s0 i just b0ught a piece and i have seen 0n here that they have s0me g00d reviews and s0me negative 0nes i really h0pe i d0nt get scammed

18. frnkcal

frnkcal Member

I ordered two pieces from the website and have received absolutely nothing. Not an email, confirmation number, or any pieces. Very bad experience and i just want to cancel my order. It's all bullshit to me

19. theoyster

theoyster Member

I've received confirmation!
    granted it took a whole month, and they said that their out of the product i ordered.

I'll write another reply once i get something in the mail.
    Maybe next month =]!

20. codymayne17

codymayne17 Member

hey so i ordered a 18 inch 2 Kink Zong Glass on Glass Water Pipes with Percolator about a week ago and I still haven't gotten it in the mail slash even know where it is located right now and iv tried calling the number on your website and all i get is your mailbox is full....Iv Read up about how people think you have scammed them and Im hopping this is not the case. i was trying to get something made in the us and not have to get from over seas and if i do get my package i will gladly buy from you guys again...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.