Chunky Glass Pipes Billing

Discussion in 'Show Your Piece' started by wpx14Ij, Apr 2, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 2mel88

2mel88 Guest

Hey how long does it take to get your pipes from chunky glass pipes. I been waiting for 8 days. When do you think they will come?
    Thanks

yhst-60408490650417+60899+bf335422161400d26616

2. SG69

SG69 Member

2mel88, I having the same issue with CGP. I've ordered from them before with little problems, but this time it's a different story. I ordered something on 7/19/2011 and here it is 8/5/2011 and I haven't gotten it. The order status page still says "will ship in 4-7 days". I sent them an email yesterday asking about my order and got no reply. If I ever get my shit, I think this will be the last time I order from them. Their customer service is ASS!

3. SG69

SG69 Member

I still have not received my order and it's been nearly a month. I've emailed them 5 times to no reply and even tried to call them at 206-601-1645 but the mailbox is full (probably of complaints), so you can't leave a message. Upon searching the internet, I found that they have been reported to ripoff report, with the most recent report filed 07.12.2011

http://www.ripoffreport.com/directory/Chunky-Glass-Pipes.aspx

I am posting this to let anyone that is even thinking about ordering for these crooks, DON'T.

4. SG69

SG69 Member

Well I spoke too soon. I got a shipping confirmation via email just now. Now to see if it actually gets here and in one piece. It sure did take them long enough and their customer service is still ASS!

5. SG69

SG69 Member

So after a fucking month, I finally get my order from CGP. Actually I should say, I finally got what I didn't order from them. They sent me a completely different order from what I originally ordered! Is that hard to be competent these days? Apparently so if you work at Chunky Shit Pipes. How do these neanderthals stay in business? GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE MY FUCKING ASS!

Now I've emailed them 3 times saying they got my order wrong to no avail. And of course the phone number on the site is just that, a number. And it gets you nowhere as the mailbox is full. I'm guessing I just ship it back to the address on the site and hope for the best. If it comes down to it I will dispute the charge on my credit card. What a bunch of moronic crooks, this is the last time I will ever be ordering from them.

6. canesr2good

canesr2good Guest

I just ordered before reading reviews and I'm scared that I'm not going to get my order. Also i clicked on the link in my confirmation email and it says my order has been cancelled even though i didn't cancel it and i was charged. Is there any way to get in contact with these people?

7. swindaddypike

swindaddypike Guest

ordered from nw glass on wed sep 7, ordered from chunky sep 8, will reply later with details on whether i recieve my stuff or not or if its the right stuff

8. jo_k_er_man

jo_k_er_man TBD

i'm really surprised this place hasn't gone under yet...

9. swindaddypike

swindaddypike Guest

i emailed them (both nw glass & chunky) asking about a confirmation email/ expected shipping date and recieved a email back from both within 48 hrs, hopefully everything is sent as expected

10. jo_k_er_man

jo_k_er_man TBD

i got a piece from NWG bout 6 years ago or so... shortly after i felt special because of all the horrid problems others have had with them.. i never tried ordering from them again

11. levitt20

levitt20 Guest

I placed an order for a glass frit pipe on September 29th and received a confirmation email the same day. It has been a week and a half and I noticed my card had not been charged. I look at my email every day and haven't seen any emails regarding shipment. If you can, would you let me know when my item will ship. The last digits of my order number are: 63312. I would be very grateful for a response Heather, thanks.

12. tiradi

tiradi Guest

I placed an order on the 1st of the month and it still says that it will ship in 4-7 days. Not sure if the site just hasn't updated the status or what. I've sent a couple emails just attempting to confirm if the order had in fact been shipped but have not yet heard back from them. They are still well within their stated time of delivery, but the money has cleared the bank and it still hasn't listed a tracking number. Heather, if you still do monitor this thread is there any way you could tell me or email back as to whether the item has shipped? Understand I am in no way trying to rush anything and I'm sure you guys are swamped, just curious as to the status of my package. Thanks.

yhst-60408490650417-65304

tiradi@gmail.com

13. jo_k_er_man

jo_k_er_man TBD

jesus christ.... can we close this thread already... this is not the customer service center for CGP.... Chunk Glass Pipes is a fucking SCAM

14. 420mAMA

420mAMA Guest

Hi, I see I'm like a FEW YEARS late on researching Chunky Glass Pipes but I'm hoping I can still get some help from someone...I ordered 2 glass water pipes from chunkyglasspipes.com on 2/6/12 with 3-5 day shipping. I received an email from them on 2/11/12 saying my order will be shipped in 4-7 days. :confused: ok, fine...but I appreciate the email and all stating my order is being shipped late but when I click on the link that's supposed to keep me up to date on my shipment it says the same exact thing as the original email..."will be shipped in 4-7 days". I was under the impression that UPS was shipping it but I have no UPS tracking number to track it with. I've emailed them 3 times and no response. I've tried calling the only number given and it says "mailbox full" so can't leave a message. I've even tried texting them hoping it's a cell number and nothing back. I have noticed on my bank statement there is no charge from them but I the email I received also confirmed them charging my account? If anyone knows anything more about chunkyglasspipes.com than I've already read on here I would sure appreciate it...I would like to receive my glass water pipes. I really hope I don't get charged 100 and still never receive what I order...not smart. :mad: Thank you in advance to anyone nice enough to offer some advice. :) I understand things come up and sometimes businesses get a lil behind but there's gotta be better communication than this.:toetap05: Sorry for the long post...

15. unreal2012

unreal2012 Guest

WOW! I sure wish i would have done a very simple google search before i decided to place order with this company! I ordered from chunky glass about 35 days ago and i have lost about $100! no product! took my money! wont answer the phone!! wont return e-mails!!! and apparently from what i see you guys have been ripped off too! i mean un real!!! just do a google search of Chunky Glass ripoff or scam and look at all the folks who were ripped off! :(

16. drumminmama

drumminmama Super Moderator Lifetime Supporter

I'm leaving this as a scam report for the benefit of HF members. But it is furmee'.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.