chronic back pain - lsd

Discussion in 'LSD - Acid Trips' started by Wintera, Nov 12, 2018.

1. Wintera

Wintera Members

i suffer from a chronic back pain i do not know why.
    lsd helps me to understand. it becomes much stronger and significant
    when i take lsd.
    when i close my eyed and concentrate
    With the help of spatial awareness, I can distinguish the source of pain from a cellular standpoint

it feels like Kind of stiffness
    A certain resistance maybe
    Pain and contraction begin at the top of the back of the neck (neck and skull) and from there they are allowed even in the jaw and lower jaw, back and all areas of the shoulders

someone knows the reason this is happening maybe ?
    even when im mentally relaxed and not mad or somthing i just get this
    i cant sleep well.. i go to sleep at morning and wake after 2 hours.. feeling tired all day.

went to the hospital and done some xray they coldnt find a thing.. but i can i feel it!!

2. soulcompromise

soulcompromise Member HipForums Supporter

3. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

X-rays aren't going to show a lot of the tissue damages what you need to do is see a rheumatologist.

4. rollingalong

rollingalong Banned

buy a new mattress

5. Psychopath

Psychopath Members

A somewhat high does of over the counter Dxm/dextromethorphan (only ingredient!) Will actruly stop a lot of pain/anxiety and you can function at the right dosage. They are doing experiments with it but I knew about this beforehand. You would have to try it at different dosages to see what works and I'm not sure how safe it is for long term usage? One bad side effect is you can get a erection but won't be able to nut, at to high of levels you wont even get it up. LSD will make you not be able to sleep if your using it a lot so be careful, dont think it has any direct action on the pain receptors. It could be that Lsd gets your mind off the pain because your high and not concentrating on the pain at that time. What's bad is what happened to opiates, if people could of controlled themselves better and took as needed the real pain therapy wouldn't be so hard to optain. If you have a good amount of money id say try a pain dr if it is chronic, some pain drs. are actruly using ketamine which is close to Dxm. Of course ketamine would work a lot better but harder to obtain. They use Quest Diagnostics for drug testing and your looking at $715.00 each random "that's the bill I recieve " but not including around $250.00 each visit. Which some want you to come in every 2 wks then every month until they feel they have your pain undercontrol, also to see if they can "trust" you. Then it's every 3 months, I will say if you don't look like a perfect citizen in the eyes of society lots of tattoos, piercings ect. They probably won't treat you, this is very WRONG in my eyes but they are taught this at college. Psychology b.s.

6. newbie-one

newbie-one one with the newbiverse

Old thread now, but acupuncture works well for treating back pain.

If there's an acupuncture school near you, they often have a teaching clinic that's low-cost, or even free.

There are also community clinics that usually cost only $20 or so. Community clinics usually treat people in a group setting. www.POCAcoop.com has a list of POCA affiliated community clinics, but there are also some non-POCA community clinics out there

Consumer Reports recently had a cover-story on chronic pain

7. Psychopath

Psychopath Members

That's true, myself I've never tryed it but when your in true chronic pain you will pretty much try anything to get relief. I might give it a shot myself, thanks for the idea.

newbie-one likes this.
  8. Vladimir Illich

Vladimir Illich Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

I beg to differ. I have osteo-arthritis in hips and knees and have had surgical implants, however the arthritis has spread into my lower spine. Pain was keeping me awake at night and there was nowhere I caould get comfortable, even in a riser/recliner armchair. To ease the pain (one cannot eliminate it altogether) I use morphine patches - this allows me a few hours rest at night.

9. newbie-one

newbie-one one with the newbiverse

I'd be happy to cite some studies showing that acupuncture works for back pain, if anyone is interested.