Christians and Homosexuals.

Discussion in 'Lesbian' started by IlUvMuSIc, Oct 8, 2007.

1. XBloodyNailPolishX

XBloodyNailPolishX Forgetful Philosopher

while he's in the wrong too; guys have a right to be here. This isn't a forum just for dykes.

2. XBloodyNailPolishX

XBloodyNailPolishX Forgetful Philosopher

you've done nothing wrong, she's being more disrciminatory than you are. The fact the she says only "dykes" are allowed here is wrong and ignorant.

3. Faye

Faye Member

I know you are right not all christans are homophobic. I was raised Unitarian Universalist and it was and is an extremely accepting faith. Also the majority of my family is catholic other then my parents and brother. who are UU's I am sort of a combo of buddhist and pagas Because I already have a spritual home I am not really looking for a new one. I was only refer to the particular person whom I feel very sorry for another born again chirstians who have either overheard or who have told me personally that they believe that my sexuality is a sin. And when I hear that it really bothers me because we are not doing anything to them. But when i see chirstian who doesn't take issue with being gay that makes me happy. I hope that there is hope for queer rights. I hope that we gays can one day get married if we so choose.

4. Faye

Faye Member

Yes. I do admit that i was wrong. Guys should only be in here if they will respect the dykes that use this form. I applogize for what i said before. I sometimes get carried away because I am so used to being told that i'm a sinner or having some creep o guy try and turn me. But that won't happen. I guess I misunderstood you to mean that you believe the shit.

5. Wildgaymer

Wildgaymer Newbie

I’m gay and Christian.

6. tikoo

tikoo Senior Member

Gays shall not be accepted by me. Too annoying and of anxieties. But I say hello, human.

7. Wildgaymer

Wildgaymer Newbie

I believe those are gay stereotypes.