Christianity Today vs. Trump

Discussion in 'Christianity' started by Visexual, Dec 22, 2019.

1. unfocusedanakin

unfocusedanakin The Archaic Revival Lifetime Supporter

Whatever you want to call the thing in the biblical passages. It sounds a lot like Trump. He is not a Christian man he is a business man who worships himself and money.
    The bible is sometimes supposed to be stories you might encounter in your life. Thinking of them like literal events is less beneficial.
    That's how it's been explained to me at least. I'm not Christian.

God loves people. I don't care if they are gay. Are we going to do everything in the bible?

“When a man sells his daughter as a slave, she will not be freed at the end of six years as the men are. 8 If she does not satisfy her owner, he must allow her to be bought back again. But he is not allowed to sell her to foreigners, since he is the one who broke the contract with her. 9 But if the slave’s owner arranges for her to marry his son, hemay no longer treat her as a slave but as a daughter.-exodus 21 7-8

2. tikoo

tikoo Senior Member

Have you been referring to the Beast ? That thing , in the story , will murder all who resist the
    system . Maybe you can escape . Believing in God is a way of intuitive knowledge , for survival .
    The rational is not ultimate . It may well say 'serve the Beast' .