Christiania- whats up?

Discussion in 'Amsterdam' started by diafanos, May 17, 2005.

1. diafanos

diafanos Member

you re very gentle. . thanks..

u ve shown your level . . .

2. diafanos

diafanos Member

you are very gentle. . .thanks

u ve shown your level . . .[​IMG]. . . [​IMG]

3. fedor

fedor Member

Yep

4. Floris

Floris Member

I think this is just a culture thing... I believe marjolijn didn't mean it as rude as you think. In Holland we don't really care if someone sais something like this, it's just the way to talk (you might think that's strange, but you wouldn't believe German...).

So I'm pretty much backing her up, which is not because she's Dutch, but just because I thought there was a small misunderstanding about which you would be very pissed off and grumpy and you'd post more negative messages, which would be just a shame... I mean, there's already too much negative energy in the Amsterdam forum...

5. consolidated

consolidated Banned

thanx.. And indeed.. Stupid isn't a curse word for me either..
    (and btw it's marjolein ;) )

6. lctricity

lctricity Member

Do NOT try and make this into a Dutch thing. Calling someone "Stupid" is rude in ANY language.

STFU already!

Daifanos. It's obviously a losing battle we're fighting here. Chaulk it up to their Dutch upbringing.

7. lctricity

lctricity Member

My comments are more directed at this thread, although consolidated calling someone "stupid" is the basis for it.

Do NOT try and make this into a Dutch thing. Calling someone "Stupid" is rude in ANY language.

STFU already!

Daifanos. It's obviously a losing battle we're fighting here. Chaulk it up to their Dutch upbringing.

8. Floris

Floris Member

you don't understand wat I'm saying and I tried to be polite, but if you start going 'stfu' at me too then just fuck you man, I got better things to do wih my time.

9. lctricity

lctricity Member

You tried to cover your ass and it didn't work by a long shot. I don't buy your line of bullshit about calling someone stupid being a "Dutch" thing.

Actually, it's quite offensive to the collective intelligence of the members here to assume "we" would buy that as an excuse. Not to mention being offensive to your fellow countrymen, many of whom DO have respect for other people as to not call them "stupid".

10. velvet

velvet Banned

Well.. I back him up.. it's not cursing here.. by far.. whereas 'shut the fuck up'.. would be. We are direct and honest in the Netherlands, that's different from being rude and 'stupid' was well.. the blunt truth. If a Dutchy would made a post in the wrong forum and you'd call him/her 'stupid' he/she would probably laugh and agree.. plus ask what forum it should be posted in to get a better response.

Hm... a while ago you seemed to be blaming me to speak for 'the rest of us' and now you're doing the exact same thing... *mumbles sth about a pot and a kettle*

Oohh.. French! I wonder what you are saying!.. maar ik weet wel vrij zeker dat mijn Frans beter is dan zijn Nederlands.. hehe.. of hij moet het door zo'n vertaalmachine gooien maar die werken toch brak.

Seriously.. what is your point of writing in French here? It's not like no one knows what you are saying.. hehe.. and you call us pathetic? You're funny :D

11. lctricity

lctricity Member

As are you sweetums. As are you!

I suppose calling you a "stupid fuck" would suffice. We are in the Amsterdam Forum afterall. Right?

Or is the word "fuck" offensive to your "Dutchy" senibilities?

12. velvet

velvet Banned

the day that I let the remark 'stupid fuck' interfere with my life will be the day that I'm gonna take a long hard look at that life :)

Nice try to insult me though.. very clever, eloquent, original.. yeay! :D

13. NEMISIS

NEMISIS GONE

I vote the Christiana thread be closed now.!

14. guest1234

guest1234 Visitor

Hehe this is hilarious

15. mafuman

mafuman Banned

16. fedor

fedor Member

that really scared the living shit out of me!!!

17. NEMISIS

NEMISIS GONE

And I thought you were a tough man, Fedor.? LOL:)

18. fedor

fedor Member

No I turned into a houseman, and like to go shopping with my wife and child

[​IMG]

19. NEMISIS

NEMISIS GONE

and visit the forum, don't forget.
    btw, do you partake in the smoking fedor.?
    You seem to be one of these fitness types.?

20. fedor

fedor Member

Are you shitting me or what?:)

That is not me, or let's say I'm not the real fedor.. I'm only 20 years old and the person on the pic looks a little older doesn't it?

I'm just a big Fedor-fan so I took this nickname...
    http://fedor.bel.ru for more about fedor.

And no I don't smoke, I don't do fitness, but I do train thai-boxing.

And drink beer...