Choking during sex

Discussion in 'Love and Sex' started by lode, Oct 21, 2018.

1. lode

lode Banned

Anyone into choking/strangling? Should it be a warning sign if my partners into choking?

This is something I wouldn't do in the past out of concern for my partners welfare. But the girl I've been dating this year put my hands around her throat while I was fucking her. A few times since then I've strangled her a little during sex, and she inevitably comes multiple times. I'd never initiate this with a new partner unless she asked, but as it turns out I do really like it.

It feels strange to admit. It's a bit darker than your general wholesome BDSM activities like spanking. And it could actually be dangerous if done incorrectly. That said, it can be done safely.

2. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

I don't like succumbing to the point I go all red and can't breathe but my there's a certain grip my partner can give me around the throat that let's me know she's there and in control but it's not physically causing me to not be able to breathe properly. It restrains my breathing for sure but it's not dangerous.

I've worn an asphyxiation mask before and it's pretty intense. My heart rate increased too much for me to really enjoy it, it was very much hard work, I do not have the lungs for it.

3. lmm00

lmm00 Members

Love it!!!!

This is actually what made me realize that I was really into rougher sex. About a year or so ago (maybe longer) my husband was on top of me during sex and put his hand on my throat. He wasn’t really squeezing or anything but just a little pressure. He only did it for a little bit but it turned me on so much. Afterwards we talked about how hot it was. So he started doing it occasionally and I started craving it more. I will even have him hold my throat while I masturbate sometimes.

Deejay88 likes this.
  4. Slutty Sue

Slutty Sue Visitor

I am don't mind a bit of choking. It can really heighten an orgasm

5. SluttyJess

SluttyJess Members

I don't really like it, but it shouldn't be a problem for couples/hookups/etc as long as it is done in a controlled enviroment and with a safe word

6. la Principessa

la Principessa Old School HF Member

My girlfriend is into it, but I just do it very lightly. Just a slight pressure and it sends her off the edge.

7. KerrBear

KerrBear Members

A little extra restraint can be sexy - but not to the point of actually choking

Deejay88 and (deleted member) like this.
  8. nicky m

nicky m Members

A little bit of choking is good for me. I like to feel dominated though but I can say it’s never gone too far as we control it well