Cho Seung-Hui

Discussion in 'Stoners Lounge' started by 40oz and chronic, Apr 18, 2007.

1. smokindude

smokindude Senior Member

Sorry for not explaining, i was just replying to "maybe you have no buisness living in the first place, i'm so sick of excuses for fucked up people" My point was its not always their fault, their brought into the world with fucked up situations and messed up heads we cant really blame them all the time.

2. digitalldj

digitalldj Canucks ftw!

well he was going to a University where tuition probably costs upwards of 8,000$ a year, so he cant be that badly off

3. Willy_Wonka_27

Willy_Wonka_27 Surrender to the Flow

i agree with you one hundred and fifty million percent. darfur = hell of a worse tragedy and nearly no media coverage.

but i still feel for all people killed in these fucked up situations.

Philly's murder count is higher than its been in years.

4. natural philosophy

natural philosophy bitchass sexual chocolate

don be gettin murdered mr willy wonka

5. Krsna Bhakti

Krsna Bhakti d-_-b JAMMING

Tell me about it willy I live on 22nd and Snyder lol.

6. BudToker

BudToker Senior Member

I don't even see any post by you in this thread before I called everyone an ignorant asshole. So, if you did post then I guess you're the exception (depeding on what you said). Darfur gets media attention, though i agree its not enough/as much. Jsut because worse things happen in the world doesn't mean this isn't a horrible incident and shouldn't be brought up in the media.

P.S.: Philly crime is horrible. It's why my parents moved us after living there for 8 years.

7. Krsna Bhakti

Krsna Bhakti d-_-b JAMMING

Ok man, its not really any big deal to me, I was just shocked because I thought you were including me thats all. Im very sorry, really I apologize for bringing your comment into question, because I agree, making a joke out of this is rediculous.
    And yes, Philly is NUTS! :)

8. BudToker

BudToker Senior Member

lol it's fine