Cho Seung-Hui

Discussion in 'Stoners Lounge' started by 40oz and chronic, Apr 18, 2007.

1. desert nightmare

desert nightmare Senior Member

2. makesmomcry420

makesmomcry420 shlimazl

yea me too, jerk off

3. mr.greenxxx

mr.greenxxx Not an Average Bear

u have no taste fella :D

not that i mean man on man is hot (if anything :puke: )

but fucking u cant tell sexy for shi, cuz thats one of those, omg that is the sexiest ting ive seen in a loooooooong time, and then u ralise ur like
    . and shes O

. < O

never gonna happen u get me, so yea, just going on about stupid equation shit. but im just being real, its really unlikely any of us will even get to hold her in our arms talk about fuck all night :lol:

4. digitalldj

digitalldj Canucks ftw!

The bottom line is this kid got what he wanted.

There's no need for fucking CNN to bring in Phycyitrists and analyze his "phsyce" and all this other bullshit, blame it on CS, and loud music

blame it on being a loner, or being teased and bullied

the guy was fucked in the head, he had the Capacity in him to pull off this school shooting, he set a new record for kills, and he got what he want in worldwide coverage

That old professor, i heard was a Holocaust Survior, which imo is the only true tragedy in this whole thing, yes young kids with promising lives in front of them were slain in cold blood, but that was their day to go

the professor on the other hand, if he truely was a holocaust survior just goes to show how fucked up this stupid world is, and the lack of an all powerfull "God" to see somone experiance so much suffering in their life time, to be a productive member of the world and give all they have to give, to end in such a way is the only part which sickens me

bottom line is this, and this is the sad truth, worse things happen everyday, even in north america

just because the Media hypes up school shootings and overpublisizes them to the point where kids see and and say "Thats what i want to do" this is not suprising in 1 bit

and i guarantee you by the time 2008 rolls around, another school shooting will have occured.

5. mr.greenxxx

^ and it will be blamed on games aswell

6. earthmama120843

earthmama120843 Member

its a fucking conspiracy man!

haha.. i dont know.
    but it could be.

its still sad at the same time.

7. digitalldj

digitalldj Canucks ftw!

the fucking world should know that if your dumb enough to not destinguish between games and real life, maybe you have no buisness living in the first place, i'm so sick of excuses for fucked up people

8. mr.greenxxx

its just strange how when in iraq a durka blows up like a buss full of kids, and its shown on the news fopr 30sec. some chinese dude kills some americans, the shit is all over tv, papers, mags, internet for weeks

people are valued differently. therefor out of 6bill of us that exist, 32 is really a small number - so nothing to really worry about, as said shit happens

9. Krsna Bhakti

Krsna Bhakti d-_-b JAMMING

Dont forget about Darfur. :(

10. LayziexByxNature

LayziexByxNature Member

wow mrgreen just because of some korean guy owned some virginia tech kids you have to talk shit about all asians? calm down already. talking shit to asians wont bring back 32 poeple and that guy was ill but he still killed 32 poeple and didnt get caught he shot himself before they could get to him so blame the useless police for not warning everyone not the asians. shows how much police can do against a demented korean

11. LayziexByxNature

LayziexByxNature Member

and yea i made a account to say that

12. RebelGray

RebelGray Banned

at lunch i saw this asian guy, and i yelled "hey, i sawwhat you did at virginia tech you fucker! this aint over!" it was funny.

13. Alaxsxa

Alaxsxa Member

This is ridiculous now. The news has covered this for way too long. Why is it we dont see an update of the number of people killed by hunger everyday? I honestly believe that if 32 vagrants were murdered in chicago by one person we wouldnt hear as much about it. We wouldnt have psychologists saying the guy was fucked up or friends of friends of friends of people that died saying that they will miss these great great humanitarians. People give more value to certain tradgedies and that is not right. The media uses events like this to make money and we shouldnt stand for the bullshit.

14. BudToker

BudToker Senior Member

Don't be making fun of the VT shootings. Seriously, that is fucked up. Any respect I had for those making fun of it is fully lost.

For god sakes i read the rest of the thread: It is fucked. All, and I mean ALL, as in EVERYONE of you are ignorant assholes. Some of you are a little less than others. Damn you all make me sick, this thread killed any buzz I had from my beer, and now I am angry as fuck!

15. smokindude

smokindude Senior Member

DJ, i remember your post about "life is life, your born into that situation" and all that stuff. My point it, these kids are fucked in the head and its not their fault, its the way theyve been brought up and the way their minds function and shit, along with being a loner, having no friends and all that. This school shooting aint shit compared to other stuff, i mean ya it causes hurt and everything to parents, but when shit comes down to it, everyone dies, shit happens, and theirs nothing you can do about it. And if you havent realized this is how the world is and nothing is going to change, than maybe you deserve all the hurt YOUR PUTTING YOURSELF THROUGH!

16. CrazedPotHead

CrazedPotHead Member

fucking gun wielding pshycotic douchebag, why take innocent lives? he should've just killed himself.

17. smokindude

smokindude Senior Member

He wanted attention, and he made sure he got it.

18. digitalldj

digitalldj Canucks ftw!

by refrencing my name i dunno if u are saying u disagree, or agree because i agree with your post, as it coincides with most of my first one

19. Krsna Bhakti

Krsna Bhakti d-_-b JAMMING

I am an ignorant asshole, for stating that the genocide in Darfur deserves as much, if not more, media attention than this 1 single incedent?! hmmm... I fail to see the reasoning in your logic. Please, explain?

20. gaum

gaum Elephant Orgy

im gonna apply there now, woo! itll prolly be easier to get into now that its linked to a massacre.