Chinese Zodiac - whats your sign??

Discussion in 'Astrology' started by Fooja, Dec 29, 2004.

1. squawkers7

squawkers7 radical rebel

DRAGON:

Personality

You have a natural charisma and it is unlikely that you would fade into the background or escape unnoticed at a party. You are lively company, interested in the world around you and excited by new possibilities. You have great energy and self-confidence and know how to create an impression. Many dragon people are exhibitionists, full of energy and enthusiasm; they are also proud, which is sometimes interpreted by onlookers as arrogance. It is true that you are sure of yourself and enjoy being the center of attention, but you also have a brave and charitable side to your character. If a friend is faced by a problem or dilemma you sill be there to offer help, and when others might withdraw you will step forward to help resole the situation with authority and dignity. In fact, you apply yourself whole-heartedly to most situations and if you become frustrated with others it is only because they do not have your stamina or skills. You demand high standards of yourself and are surprised when others cannot keep up with you; in your drive to complete the task you fail to see their weaknesses.

CLICK HERE
    for your free Fortune Cookie!
    The Chinese say that heaven and earth are balanced in the life of someone born in this year, and success certainly seems to follow you. You are decisive and frank, capable and also lucky. As well as being blessed with good fortune, you are also an able judge of situations, stepping in at the right moment with an exciting or creative scheme. You can be quick-tempered and obstinate, and sometimes too outspoken, but there is usually good advice in your criticisms or suggestions. You believe that you are acting with good intentions and are confident of a positive outcome, and more often than not events work out as you hoped.

2. Orsino2

Orsino2 Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

snake. :p

3. urbangal

urbangal Member

I'm a rat-born 1972
    Wasn't too thrilled with that-most of the rat attributes apply not to me.

4. Crystaleyez

Crystaleyez Member

I'm a metal rooster. My boyfriends a rooster too. I'm stoked cause the year of the rooster is coming up. Oh boy!

5. Obituary~Birthday

Obituary~Birthday Member

snake for me!

um, hiss?

6. FrozenMoonbeam

FrozenMoonbeam nerd

i'm another rat...

7. Hippievixen

Hippievixen Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

I'm a dog, which also has some of my Scorpio qualities mixed in, I think...

*arf*

8. Crazy_chick

Crazy_chick Member

I'm a rat :)

9. Casperthesheet

Casperthesheet Member

I'm was born in 1983 which makes me a Water Pig.

Casper

10. EternalHunter

EternalHunter Member

Am I the only Tiger? FIRE TIGER!!! Grrrrrrr

11. smilin4peace

smilin4peace Member

i am a Bunny rabbit... but you can;t tell a person by their year.. i know the engery and all when you were born under a certain year.. but check out numerology- the book "THE DAY YOU WERE BORN TO LIVE" is a very good book.. check under NEW AGE at barns and noble.. or any book store.

12. KozmicBlue

KozmicBlue Senior Member

I'm a Rat.

13. matthew

matthew Almost sexy

I am a Dragon

[​IMG]Born in 1916, 1928, 1940, 1952, 1964, 1976, 1988, 2000.DRAGON: Full of vitality and enthusiasm, the Dragon is a popular individual even with the reputation of being foolhardy and a "big mouth" at times. You are intelligent, gifted, and a perfectionist but these qualities make you unduly demanding on others. You would be well-suited to be an artist, priest, or politician.

so true

http://www.chinatoday.com/culture/zodiac/zodiac.htm

14. freedbypeace

freedbypeace A Woman Left Lonely

Cool, I'm a dragon as well, 1988.

15. Crystaleyez

Crystaleyez Member

smilin4peace how can you talk down astrology and talk up numerology? Its all the same bag man. Its no more just your year sign with chinese astrology than just your sun sign with western astrology. I'm a nine destiny #;)

16. mynameiskc

mynameiskc way to go noogs!

i'm a rabbit.

17. matthew

matthew Almost sexy

You look very eccentric ?. :p

18. Mistress_Sassafras

Mistress_Sassafras Member

I'm a rooster. Supposedly this is to be my year.

19. Amanda's Shadow

Amanda's Shadow Flower Child

I am a dragon. But I knew that from eating Chinise Food. Any other dragons? Wow! I actually have an excuse for being eccentric! Yay! But did I really need an excuse to be myself? Not reallly.

20. Amanda's Shadow

Amanda's Shadow Flower Child

Can someone explain this to me? I was born May 23 if that helps. I think I kno what this is but I am not sure.