Childish behavior...

Discussion in 'LSD - Acid Trips' started by conked007, Apr 5, 2007.

1. conked007

conked007 Member

I recently took acid for like the 3rd time(about last week) and during the trip and even days after, I had this urge to run around and play outside as if I was 10 years old(I'm 21:stunned: ) I went "exploring" the woods near my apartment.
    People passing by were giving me the strangest looks but it was still one of the most fun times I've had in a while.

2. prismatism

prismatism loves you

that's how life should always be. :)

3. lostdazedintime

lostdazedintime Fucked in the head

It'll do that, it can bring things to the surface from your childhood, my tripper buddy does the same thing, we have decided that san francisco is our playground cause it's not so chill to live there but it's fun to explore it.

4. desert nightmare

desert nightmare Senior Member

Yeah i find myself not giving a fuck about what people think of me when i'm tripping and do some pretty far out things that don't seem like me. I'm not ashamed of it though. I wish i could be like that forever. So fun!

5. Stand.

Stand. Member

Haha, to SWIM it made every experience new, the days after, riding his bike was amazing.