Childhood "sweethearts" still together

Discussion in 'Relationships' started by Inca, Apr 13, 2013.

1. Inca

Inca Member

Just curious to know if there are any people on here who have been with their partner/wife/husband since school.

If you only taste one sweet in the candy store, you wouldn't know what others taste like or if there is better, so do you ever wonder what it would be like to have sex with someone else?

How do you determine/measure if your sex life is good if you gave no comparison to measure it with, or is it just that it satisfies you, so it must be good?

2. la Principessa

la Principessa Old School HF Member

I have been with my fiance since we were 18, but we're 21 now so I don't think it's been as long as other high school sweethearts. He's my second sexual partner (the first was not special and it was a very manipulative relationship). Sometimes I do wonder about what it'd be like to have been with more guys but I have no desire for any specific man sexually or emotionally and I'm happy with our relationship.