Childhood Paranoia

Discussion in 'Paranoid?' started by RavenTheDarkAngel, Jan 12, 2005.

1. Amaranthy

Amaranthy Member

When I was very young i saw, for the first time in my life, that movie called "Alien Abduction in Salt Lake City" and by the time I saw it i thought it was true.. meaning that the movie itself was the recording the police found where the family was abducted cause it said so on the credits.. or something... i dont know.. the thing is I thought that all the movie members were actually the McPherson's family who was abducted during Thanksgiving dinner.

You have no idea how scared I was of going to sleep, of walking around the house during night time while my parents were asleep... i couldn't sleep with the lights off cause i kept feeling an alien was somewhere in my room waiting for me to fall asleep to take me away!
    I spent almost 1 month of my life with a heavy trauma.. then i was switching channels on the TV and guess what.. I see one of the guys of the movie in some Nickelodeon show like nothing happened... haha then I realized it was all a lie and i got really pissed...
    lol! im still afraid of aliens tho.. :S