chief keef

Discussion in 'Hip-Hop and Rap' started by skitzo child, Aug 31, 2013.

1. skitzo child

skitzo child PEACEFUL LIBRA

Whats your throughts

2. ☉rtus ♉

☉rtus ♉ Waffle

he is the shitties rapper to ever exist, listening to him literally pisses me off because it makes me realize how retarded this world is. How a person with literally zero talent can become famous. I know people say this about lil wayne and all of those other shitty rappers too... but "Chief keef" literally makes them look good.

3. Sunshine_Daydream*420*

Sunshine_Daydream*420* Member

Chief Kief? That's that shit I don't like. Except this one song...This one song is a guilty pleasure.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wWKLQDh4YyI"][HQ] Chief Keef - I Don't Like (Dirty) [HQ] - YouTube

A snitch nigggaaa that's that shit I don't like!
    A bitch nigggaaa that's that shit I don't like!
    Sneaker disser's that's that shit I don't like!
    Fake niggaaa's that's that shit I don't like!

4. Ahmad Rashad

Ahmad Rashad Senór Member

I agree with the above statement. I've remixed that song so many times in my head. Besides that I'd say he's wack tittys. Not mad at him, just not my cup of malt liquor.

5. Noodle87

Noodle87 Guest

Where do I begin, ok outside of "I don't like" being a lil bit catchy then you realize after you say that's that shit I don't like you really don't like this song. And "love sosa" personally i kinda like the beat, "love sosa" "that's that shit I don't like". Only good thing about chief keef is he's better then lil B.

6. mdots

mdots Guest

I would not put him top 20 for todays rappers