Chewy Blunt

Discussion in 'Cannabis and Marijuana' started by passittotheleft, Jun 13, 2006.

1. STON3R

STON3R Member

Coco Puffs, aint nuthing wrong with that shit brutha. Just dont hotbox ur car because u will smell with crack. Other then that ur all good!

2. Zeppelingirl

Zeppelingirl Member

Well, I just have to put my two cents in...
    When I was young and stupid I was at a place with a friend and this dude rolled a j with a way fat amount of speed. I had always stayed away from meth while everyone else I knew was doing it. For one summer there was like NO weed anywhere and all the potheads totally turned to tweekers, but I stayed away. My friends never pressured me to do it but I was around them and watched them for the longest time. So anyway we were at this dude I didn't know's house and he said "I rolled this with a buncha powder so if you don't want any don't hit this joint" Well, there was only 3 other ppl there besides me and I (like a dumbass) didn't want to be the only one not smoking. Finally that one night I gave in to it. I also have to mention that my friend and I drank jack and coke for about 45 min before this.
    So I hit this j and I was like, "this isn't so bad" but that's all I can say I remember while I was in that apartment. I don't remember being in my car, or driving, but all I remember is being like 5 blocks away and seeing a cop car so I pulled over and made my friend drive us home. I can't tell you I remember the 1/2 hr ride home except that I was totally tripping hardcore. I was this rocketship and I was blasting through space. It was like in starwars when they turn on the hyperdrive or whatever it's called. All these stars were shooting by me and I was just propelling wildly through space, but I could see myself, and I looked like a rocketship. The next thing I remember is peeing in my friend's upstairs bathroom and waking up the next morning in the basement. Apparently I puked all over my car, myself, my friend's upstairs bathroom...
    I'm just lucky my friend took care of me, but she was just as fucked up as I was, so it was incredible that we made it home alive.

People don't put yourself in situations like that~~~ As I said I was young and stupid and I don't do any shit anymore. And keep in mind that once you try something new or different, you make yourself more prone to get hooked on something new or different. And I will tell you that that one time I tried meth turned into again and again and addiction. But I'm not trying to lecture, just be careful! :)

And I'm not saying don't do whatever stuff you are going to do, just be aware that it may mess with you in ways you never imagined.

3. Spastic_Monkey

Spastic_Monkey Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

There's a huge difference between smoking some rock and snorting a line.

Smoking coke is dumb anyways.
    IF someone can control their habbits then there's nothing wrong with doing a few lines every once in a while, as long as you know how to control yourself. Coccaine is like any other drug, if you don't abuse it, it won't abuse you.

4. buffoonman

buffoonman Senior Member

Have you heard of pistolas. Used to smoke them in South America. This is Bazooka (coke at an earlier stage of production its a brown powder.) You scrunch the tobacco out of a cigarette just leaving a bit at the bottom. You then suck up some bazooka into it. Heat it slightly to melt the powder you then smoke the sucka.
    Not reccomended it lasts about as long as crack. Its really poor mans crack. I saw some pretty fucked up people on it in Equador and Peru including myself.

5. Duke of Prunes

Duke of Prunes Member

Originally Posted by †ù®Ké¥ š†ûƒƒïñg
    What is crack? Cocaine HCI, a impure form of freebase,how is crack made? By dissolving cocaine with ammonia and ether. Or cutting it with baking soda. What do you have hard form of coke.... It's like saying weed browinies and marijuana are two diffrent things.

Great goign you just fucking smoked crack, hows it feel? Are you proud? Throw in soem meth and herion too next time I bet that would be COOL. You're 16 you don't need to be smokign fuckign crack, and niether does anyone else.

You said it yourself, crack is an impure form of cocaine. With the coke you are not getting the extra chemicals crack is most often cut with. Btw i am completely against coke and have never tried it, i am just trying to defend the person that started the thread.

6. boothy

boothy Senior Member

Nah, I mean it's not really the same thing. For a start it's pure. Crack is mixed with all sorts of dangerous shit.

And secondly, dangerous as it is, it still hasn't gos as likely chance of an overdose as alcohol. So drinking would be fucked up too, in your opinion?

Each to his own. I say if you can be responsible and moderate with cocaine then go for it, plenty of people I know are, and still have tight jobs and are great guys n gals.

7. kar33m

kar33m Member

dude, are you sayin that cocke is less dangerous then booze?
    are you insane?

8. Duke of Prunes

Duke of Prunes Member

cock isnt dangerous, i love the cock.

9. †ù®Ké¥ š†ûƒƒïñg

†ù®Ké¥ š†ûƒƒïñg Eminent Herbalist

Bullshit.... Alcohol is measured and labeled. The differnce in potency in Coke can be drastic. You could get some shit that two or 3 lines would get you flying. And the next day you could get some shit that you take 2-3 lines of and your foamign from the fuckign mouth like an idiot. Most people will trow up before they get bad alcohol posining. But, after you get coke in your system your not getting it out. Ya.. it fuckign doesn't matter... most peopel start out like that.. Responsible, only everyonce in awhile kind of people. You do subtances that are that addictive over a long period of time and you'll end up just liek all the other crackheads/cocaine addcits.

10. boothy

boothy Senior Member

Which is a reason why cocaine should be legalised and regulated, along with 90% of drugs. So people can know for certain what dosage and what ingredients are in the substance they are purchasing.

It still doesn't change the fact that in the UK, 55 people a year die of cocaine overdose, on last count I believe. And 40,000 die of alcohol overdose. Work it out in terms of percentage of users, and it comes out pretty much the same %.

Oh, and alcohol is addictive over a long period of time. I hate the way a lot of people on this forum seem to think that it's only marijuana that has been a victim of government bullshit propoganda.

Cocaine is not harmless. But it a lot less so than people are being taught. Remember what they say about MJ, the government and school lessons? Do you believe that? Why believe all that is told about other drugs?

11. boothy

boothy Senior Member

No actually I am not. I will fight my corner in saying that both are as dangerous or as harmless as the user lets them be.

Like I said... MJ isn't the only victim of bullshit from governments. Although coke can be dangerous, the danger of alcohol is shushed and cocain made to seem much worse than it really is.

Moderation and regulation is the key.

12. trippedelia

trippedelia wow

funny how they always have the rich good looking people doing coke in their movies for a bit of fun wow night out kind of thing though, and then somewhere a "dirty hippie" will lose his mind or something on "mind melting drugs"

13. †ù®Ké¥ š†ûƒƒïñg

†ù®Ké¥ š†ûƒƒïñg Eminent Herbalist

Do you really think I'm basing my belifes on school and goverment teachings? Do you think anyone that smokes weed would really take what schools have to say about other drugs seroiusly? I've tried just about everything I could 1-2 times. I'm basing this on personal experince, and first hand information. (Being around alot of people using coke)

14. boothy

boothy Senior Member

OK I probs got a bit heated in that argument last night, sorry... I'd had a few drinks and a major argument with my brother about the Bush administration... both of us hate it, but I'm more extreme in my views that it is more corrupt than my bro thinks.

But my views still stand that I'm pro-legalisation and regulation for pretty much all drugs... I believe it's the way forward, to treat addicts instead of locking them up, and to succsesfully monitor the amount people buy.

15. SirTokesAlot

SirTokesAlot Lives

I dont think he was asking for your 2 cents on how he felt for smoking a chewy blunt.

Its not my body, so Im not gonna tell you what to do. But the idea of smoking coke is just stupid because your wasting money. Crack is what you want if your smoking it... but am I gonna reccomend it? - no.

Have fun

16. wonderboy

wonderboy the secret of your power!

stop me if im asking a stupid question here, but why is it called a chewy blunt? im not all up to speed on the effects of crack, lol

17. boothy

boothy Senior Member

its not crack!!! crack is completely different. it's smoking pure cocaine, noone NEAR as harmful as crack lol

n i have no idea to ur actual question :p

18. passittotheleft

passittotheleft Senior Member

I dont know why they call it that either, that's just what the ppl who I was with called it. I really have no idea.

19. Shaman420

Shaman420 Herbalist

I've had some fun with free base before but generally I'm not the biggest fan of yayo. I'd snort a line if someone else bought a bag and would def share a blunt/joint with someone but would never pay for it. Its just not that good.

20. TopNotchStoner

TopNotchStoner Georgia Homegrown

I smoked a primo blunt one time. It had about 1g of powder in it with about 3g of weed and smoked it between me and two other people. I ended up having a siezure and fuckin blackin out. Not the best of times, but I felt wonderful before/after the whole seizure thing. Music sounded crazy.