Chewy Blunt

Discussion in 'Cannabis and Marijuana' started by passittotheleft, Jun 13, 2006.

1. passittotheleft

passittotheleft Senior Member

I tried what my sis's friends called a chewy blunt which is a blunt with cocaine mixed in it. It fucked me up! It was pretty cool. I would definitely do it again. Have you tried one of these?

2. Pollak_Lost_In_Smoke

Pollak_Lost_In_Smoke Member

I think im just gonna stick with the naturals like weed and shrooms

3. touch_me

touch_me Member

woah same here..

4. towelie21

towelie21 Member

not for me, but whatever floats your dick. just be careful dude

5. EnterTheFarside

EnterTheFarside the cats pajamas

I dont like the idea of smoking any form of cocaine

6. napolean inrags95

napolean inrags95 Member

smoking powder coke is a waste from what i know of it, which is why people freebase it in the first place. i guess you could probably get some effects. i used to fuck around with a little llello, but when i thought about it, it cost way to much money for a short, fake high. i use drugs to expand my mind. i'm feeling good naturally.

but yea if thats your deal go for it i guess, just be careful.

7. TheMadcapSyd

TheMadcapSyd Titanic's captain, yo!

Well, coke is natural.

8. seancourt

seancourt Free Your Mind

cocaine's a helluva drug

9. 40oz and chronic

40oz and chronic 'Nuff Said

yes. it comes from a plant. its little more complicated than cannabis just picking it off the plant and smoking it.

10. towelie21

towelie21 Member

venus fly traps are natural too, but Im not gonna smoke one of them... unless, of course, there's something I dont know about

11. SLammon420

SLammon420 Senior Member

most cocaine that you get isn't exactly "natural". then again, if you're buying street pot, it probably isn't either. which is why i wanna grow my own.

12. †ù®Ké¥ š†ûƒƒïñg

†ù®Ké¥ š†ûƒƒïñg Eminent Herbalist

Thats just as bad as smokign crack.

13. NoVictimNoCrime

NoVictimNoCrime -

i hate the arguement that "natural" drugs are safer or better than "unnatural" ones. n,n-dmt can be extracted from a plant, but most people wouldn't call it natural, most likely because of their perception of it (e.g., "it tastes like plastic"). it, and most other tryptamines, when used responsibly, are as safe or safer than the so called "natural" drugs (e.g., psilocin containing mushrooms). datura is a "natural" drug, but it contains atropine, which can be very dangerous at high doses. a psychoactive should be looked at objectively by the characteristics of its individual constituents to determine its safety, not by whether or not it's a product of nature.

14. Duke of Prunes

Duke of Prunes Member

why do you say that????

15. digitalldj

digitalldj Canucks ftw!

cause it's pretty much the same thing...

doing coke period is pretty fucked up in my books.

16. †ù®Ké¥ š†ûƒƒïñg

What is crack? Cocaine HCI, a impure form of freebase,how is crack made? By dissolving cocaine with ammonia and ether. Or cutting it with baking soda. What do you have hard form of coke.... It's like saying weed browinies and marijuana are two diffrent things.

Great goign you just fucking smoked crack, hows it feel? Are you proud? Throw in soem meth and herion too next time I bet that would be COOL. You're 16 you don't need to be smokign fuckign crack, and niether does anyone else.

17. passittotheleft

passittotheleft Senior Member

If you're mixing it with weed its not just crack tho. Just mixing. And I didnt ask for ppl who use coke to be attacked, it was just a thread.

18. †ù®Ké¥ š†ûƒƒïñg

Just becuase I mix a little weed with my bacco doesnt mean I'm not smokign weed. If I mixed meth with soem weed it doesn't mean im not smokign meth. Mixed or not it's all that same.

19. NoVictimNoCrime

NoVictimNoCrime -

not that i "advocate" either, but most would consider crack to be worse than cocaine, if only because of the much shorter amount of time that it takes to reach the brain after intake, which puts users at higher risk of becoming addicted. obviously, just because you mix two drugs, doesn't mean either is different, although the effects may be (synergy).

20. jo_k_er_man

jo_k_er_man TBD

What can i say... i've smoked my fair share of Primos... thats what we call blunts or joints rolled with blow... never really did too much for me... but i did like the taste... am i gonna hate you or mock you like these other have? no... why should i? i've tried just about anything under the sun.. except for most of the 2c's and such.. name it.. meth.. heroin.. pcp.. shrooms.. lsd.. coke.. crack.. wiki water.. different pills.. fuck.. i cant even think of it all.. why did i try these? some were by mistake.. such as pcp.. bought a laced bag... shit happens.. the rest i have tried on my own free will... why? because i wanted to know what the "hype" was behind them.. did i like them? no... i'll stick to my weed and shroom... also.. anything beyond the weed and shrooms i never had to pay for... just be careful thats all i say.... if your mind is strong.. go and give everything a shot... you only have one life to live... why not see it from every prospective possible