Chewable Salvia

Discussion in 'Salvia Divinorum' started by Grim, May 1, 2007.

1. Grim

Grim Wandering Wonderer

I've worked with smoking Salvia for a while now, to variable results. I've enjoyed it quite a bit, but my living situation doesn't always make smoking easy, and it also irks the bit of asthma I retained from childhood.

I've read and heard a great deal about the chewable quids, but I've yet to find them anywhere - be it online or at any local head shops. Everyone I've spoken to knows about them too, and tells me how great they are, but can't for the life of them pinpoint a place to find them.

Soooo...if anyone knows of a good online retailer or offline retailer within day-trip distance of the Philadelphia area, please let me know!

2. alchemist357

alchemist357 Member

They are eay to make yourself...but in your situation would probably be a little hard. Sorry i cannot help you there man.......Vegas is my place of residence.

3. Pepopstico

Pepopstico Member

just get Salvia leaf and roll it up yourself. "chewable" simply means you chew on the roll of leaves, one bite every 10 seconds and keep the juice in your mouth as much as possible.
    I'm no expert on quid but I've heard you can buy dried Salvia and stick the leaves in water for a few minutes so it won't crumble when you roll it up. fresh leaf is surely better but you'd probably need to grow a plant yourself or know somebody who has them.

4. tripoli

tripoli Member

I've never seen any quids for sale.

What works for me is to take a tea bag, empty it, put in the salvia, roll it up, and chew on that for about fifteen or twenty minutes.

You have to make sure to keep as much of the juice in your mouth, under your tongue, for as long as possible.

And, sadly, the taste isn't anything to write home about.

5. SILVERWOLF_87

SILVERWOLF_87 Member

Buy some base salvia leaf, soak it for 7 minutes in cool water, roll it up, squeeze out some of the extra water, chew for 30 minutes, spit it out.

Be sure to hold the juices in your mouth without swallowing, and use some listerine beforehand. Listerine helps the salvinorin A to get into your blood stream better.

6. MatrimCauthon

MatrimCauthon Member

Quids, as far as my experiences have been, are just disgusting and worthless. if you want to try though, buy an ounce of the leaf for 15 bucks and just roll it up and chew it. I didn't have any luck and I had been very excited about it, but I probably never will again just because of the taste.

7. Four Winds

Four Winds Member

I agree.

I've tried the quid a couple times, and I didn't feel shit really. I felt kinda "off" but I wasn't tripping at all, nowhere even close to getting visuals. And yeah, its nasty as hell...