Chevelle - Vena Sera

Discussion in 'New Releases' started by Butters, Apr 3, 2007.

1. Butters

Butters Senior Member

Holy crap I've been so damn excited about this coming out, and now my car is in the shop today so I can't go get it!!! :( Has anyone heard it yet??

2. Smelly Socks

Smelly Socks is probably lurking

I met the lead singer of Chevelle in Blockbuster parking lot once. They are from Grayslake, IL, which is like 15 minutes from where I live. He was an alright dude, I suppose.

I know that had nothing to do with the CD, but I felt I had to contribute my little story. :D

3. Butters

Butters Senior Member

Haha, well now I'm intrigued, do tell! I've always wanted to meet him... I always try to after each concert, but I don't really have the courage to push my way through people to try.

4. Smelly Socks

Smelly Socks is probably lurking

It really wasn't that big of a deal. My friend went all crazy to see him and chased him down the parking lot like a crazy person, and I just tagged along. My friend wanted an autograph but didn't have anything on him so he just settled for a short chat.

I didn't say anything. I don't get star struck easily. He was a nice guy though. :)