Cher's rant for today....

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by Super_Grrl, Jan 19, 2005.

1. Super_Grrl

Super_Grrl Crazy love

Ok

If you're waiting outside of a lecture, because there is still a class going on in your lecture hall, it's a good indication that you're supposed to SHUT THE HELL UP and not stand there IN THE DOORWAY talking about your girlfriend or your computer or whatever the hell you're talking about...cos we DON'T CARE and we CAN'T HEAR and since we paid all that money take the class in the first place, it'd be nice if we PASSED IT instead of failing because we can't hear because you don't know when you need to shut your stupid face. And when someone politely asks you to be quiet because their class is still going on, be polite and realize that they are trying to LEARN and you are making it difficult. Don't give some bullshit answer about people leaving the class anyway - if people decide to leave early that's their choice. But if the prof is still talking, that's a good indication that you SHOULDN'T BE so GO AWAY. :mad:

2. fitzy21

fitzy21 Worst RT Mod EVAH!!!!

yea, i hate those people too...just want to poke them in the face with a pencil.

3. Super_Grrl

Super_Grrl Crazy love

Yes...a pencil covered with a flesh-eating virus.

4. fitzy21

since i'm not either a chemisty or a biology major, i have to do without the flesh-eating virus. but otherwise, sounds like a great idea.

5. Super_Grrl

Super_Grrl Crazy love

Well i'm a sociology major so I don't have anything to do with viruses (virusii?) but I do find their interpersonal communication skills to be highly lacking. I actually sent a message (an "unclassified") to our school newspaper bitching them out haha I'm in such a bad mood now...and my lunch tastes bad. Not their fault, but still they must pay.

6. TheGanjaKing

TheGanjaKing Newbie

Some people are just dickheads. Plain and simple, and those people deserve to be kicked in the face.

7. Super_Grrl

Super_Grrl Crazy love

Hey that sounds like fun...next week I'll kick them in the face. People can't talk if their faces are smashed in, right?

8. fitzy21

face kicking is awesome workout

9. Super_Grrl

Super_Grrl Crazy love

Feel the burn baby, kick those faces! 1-2 1-2 1-2 don't forget to squeeze your buns!

10. TheGanjaKing

TheGanjaKing Newbie

Nope. Especially if their jaw gets broken.

11. interval_illusion

interval_illusion Deceased

er, geez... that drives me absolutly insane!