Chemtrails

Discussion in 'Paranoid?' started by Pressed_Rat, May 8, 2004.

1. Pressed_Rat

Pressed_Rat Do you even lift, bruh?

Has anyone heard of chemtrails? They're based around a conspiracy theory that may or may not be true, though many people believe they are for real. It is believed that since 1998 the US government has been spraying chemicals on us from planes far above the earth. Sometimes when you look up in the sky, you see these contrail-like formations. It is believed that some of these are not contrails, but rather chemtrails (particularly the large, spread out formations which linger for several hours - unlike contrails, which disappear after several minutes).

This is a topic that has been largely ignored by the media and kept from the public eye, though there are people out there who are adament in thinking that the government is up to something (this includes scientists, ex-government officials, etc). The first question one might ask is why would the government do something like this? I say why wouldn't they - especially if they can get away with it.

Chemtrails have not only been seen regularly in the US since 1998, but in several countries, such as Australia, Canada, Germany, England, and Sweden.

There are a wealth of websites regarding this matter, which I highly recommend people check out.

Here are some suspected reasons for these chemtrails:

Weather Modification:

Humans have had the ability to physically affect the weather since learning how to seed clouds in 1946, or possibly 1880. The popular conception of weather manipulation is limited to cloud seeding, but the possibility that the extents of our abilities may have progressed in the meantime is definitely plausible. The fact that the military is very interested in weather control is no secret and many propose that the Chemtrail Phenomena is a part of this. If true, what is the goal of the weather modification and what negative effects could it have on the environment? NASA is currently conducting several programs that are studying the effects of contrails on weather and the effects do not appear to be beneficial.

Population Control:

The use of chemical and biological agents by a government against it's own people is, unfortunately, a historical fact. Even unintentional accidents can occur. But, some people suggest that Chemtrails could actually be part of a program to reduce the population and many feel Chemtrails have caused them to become ill and perhaps they are right. If the Chemtrails contain biological agents then people already weakened by other factors may have even died as a result of the additional strain on their systems, but could such a diabolical purpose be the ultimate goal? History has taught that even the most unconscionable schemes can be made into reality by men filled with fear and hate, and with such weapons in the hands of government we must remain vigilant until answers are forthcoming.

Inoculation Program:

Chemical and biological weapons have been used for centuries but have recently entered the world stage as a primary threat. Biological agents have the ability to spread and multiply in casualties. These bioweapons are easy to produce and difficult, but possible, to defend against. The recent actions of the military to require anthrax vaccines for all service personnel show that this matter is of high importance. Some propose that the government may be quietly releasing bioagents to vaccinate citizens via the air. This could account for reported illnesses since a vaccine sometimes makes a person sick. Municipal water supplies might not be universal enough and could be easily sampled and tested, but everyone breathes the air. And the federal government rules the air.

Here are some websites to check out:

http://www.chemtrailcentral.com/

http://educate-yourself.org/ct/

http://www.stop-chemtrails.com/

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. angelgodiva

angelgodiva Senior Member

What a horrible, terrifying, infuriating, yet intriguing idea. I sincerely hope that it isn't based in truth, but I have to say that it wouldn't really surprise me.The idea is horrible, infuriating, and terrifying as I said before, but it is not what I would call amazing. I think the government is capable of anything, no matter how heinous.

3. dilligaf

dilligaf Banned

.... in 2001, 3 weeks before (or a lil less) 9/11 i had a huge gathering at my place in ny..As we were sitting out in the yard(on the first day ppl started showin up) we saw a plane overhead with some sorta funkyass trail from it, not yer normal trail either..

within a day or two bout 20 of us that had been there when it happened came down with severe sore throats, coughs and being extremely ill... took several trips to the doctors and rounds of medications to get over what we all contracted... no one was every able to tell us exactly what it was we had ... and most of us were ill for 5-6 weeks from this bug or whatever it was....

of course when it happened , we had no idea of 9/11 coming ,,, altho a couple of us brought it up in joking bout our sickness that it was some form of terroristic thing,,,, then of course with 9/11 directly after, we really wondered...

4. Velouria

Velouria Member

Wow, this really scares me. Now everytime I see a plane go by I'm going to get all paranoid and wonder.

5. LadyComet

LadyComet Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

That 's something to look into. It's a very scary thing to bring up. I will be on the lookout for this type of smoke from planes now and start observing......

6. nimh

nimh ~foodie~

wannA WAtch a video about chemtrails? scroll down the page on this link for a free download. (the guys's voice is kind of creepy)

http://www.cloud-busters.com/cbvideo/
    oh, and there was a bill called hr2977 that indirectly confirms that chemtrails are a real weapon used by the usa govt. google hr2977 and you'll find lots of sites that have copies of the bill online.

7. Professor Jumbo

Professor Jumbo Mr. Smarty Pants

Oh boy, chemtrails. I thought that that particular conspiracy theory had gone the way of the dodo. It's like finding an old friend you never thought you'd see again.

Anyhow, those kind of high and mid altitude contrails hang around in the sky for so long because they are made up of mostly regualr water vapor. The water vapor cools and condenses on tiny dust particles in the upper atmosphere and forms normal clouds, usually cirrus clouds, but altocumulus clouds can also be formed. The only chemicals being sprayed are the pollutants in the jet exaust, which are nasty enough by themselves.

8. veinglory

veinglory Member

I've never seen a chemtrail that didn't look %100 like a normal vapour trail caused by high altitude flight.

9. greenfoot

greenfoot Member

ive seen tons of chemtrails in the grid design. i'd say at least once a week, sometimes on clear beautiful days too, then the sky gets filled with those fake clouds and recks the day.

10. Jesus~

Jesus~ Member

Holy crap that video scared me. RUN FOR YOUR LIVES . MOLATOV EVERTHING.

But seriously. That was creepy. My internet coneccection went down about 3 times when i was watching that.

11. nimh

nimh ~foodie~

weird
    do you have net connection problems very often?

12. HappyHaHaGirl

HappyHaHaGirl *HipForums Princess*

I'm never going outside again.

13. Erin

Erin Member

read something like this a when i was like 13 made me very paranoid. i can remember when i was 6-8 and lived in south australia and watched the planes making "pretty patterns" in the sky over the school every few weeks :(

14. nimh

nimh ~foodie~