Chemtrails and Scalar Activity

Discussion in 'Conspiracy' started by Pressed_Rat, Jun 20, 2006.

1. bamboo

bamboo Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

You weren't here 25 years ago. I was. The sky has not changed only the eyes that are looking at it.

2. Child of Nature

Child of Nature Guest

Sorry, man. Rat's right. Look into it. But then, you won't because none of you idiots ever do. If you're not willing to do any research, get the fuck out of here. There's no point debating someone who will not admit to even a shadow of a doubt that they're wrong. If you want to prove they don't exist, read the piles of evidence and discredit it. If you read it objectively, you'll be convinced. If you read it with a bias, it'll take some major self-deception, but most people are capable of it. So, you know. Be objective or get lost.

3. bamboo

I have. And I have studied the other side of the issue as well and the rebuttal is more compelling to me.
    I would like to appologize for coming off rather crude, though. I had something going on in my life at that moment and I kind of took it out here. That is not like me.

4. paq

paq Member

5. paq

paq Member

bamboo
    dont try and hide out, youre opinion is old consciousness forced. you are not being real you are faking.

6. Pressed_Rat

Pressed_Rat Do you even lift, bruh?

7. bamboo

Dude that's harsh and uncalled for. I HAVE reseached it. Haarp has been around for awhile. Conspiracy theory has been around for ever. I respect much of what Rat says here but the scalar wave thing...TO ME, just doesn't measure up. I have a lot of interests and I do a lot of things. One of them is amature astronomy. I look at the sky a lot...A WHOLE LOT and I can objectively say that the sky and clouds have not changed in the fifty years that I have been around. All of the pictures of the clouds are really just natural cloud formations that many folks have just suddenly became aware of. It is not unlike many of the UFO true believers. EVERY moving light in the sky is a UFO to them even if 99.99% of them are man made or explanable natural phenomenon (that still leaves the 0.001% that are really hard to explain). There are many things about the upper atmosphere that are new or as of yet undiscovered. Sprites and some of the other coronal like displays were unheard of ten or fifteen years ago.
    I am not saying that it is impossible to mess with the ionosphere and cause changes in the atmosphere below it and i am not saying that it is not being done...just don't show me pictures of NATURAL atmosperic events and try to tell me that they are UNNATURAL
    Do you even know what coronal heating is, how it's done or what the effects that can be contributed to it are? Do you even know what the ionoshpere is...troposphere or anything else associated with this conspiracy or do you just jump on the bandwagon out of ignorance (not talking to you Rat)?
    I am objective but I am not ignorant. before I put my stamp of belief on any thing I research all the data and not just the data that suits me. The one thing of value in all the years of school that I attended was HOW TO FIND INFORMATION...how to look things up, and how to make INTILLEGENT decisions based on the facts.
    Many of Rat's opinions are based on material originated in places like the John Birch Society. That's not a bad thing but it is a biased thing. I am reasonably sure that Rat knows what the Council on Foreign Relations is. They produce a quarterly magazine...I researched every issue in a local college Library back to issue # 1...can you say the same? have you even read one issue of there quarterly report or do you just take the info that you are fed without looking into it for yourself?
    I respect RAT... he seems to be well read and has obviously read a good deal of material from MANY different sources...how about you Child of Nature?

8. Pressed_Rat

Bamboo - are you aware of this statement made by former Secretary of Defense William Cohen back in 1997?

[​IMG]

9. bamboo

yes...my objection is not the possibility of this happening but is the pictures most often used as "examples" of it. I have not seen but one or two of the hundreds of photos that i have looked at that were anything but natural clouds...odd looking clouds to most but still clouds. I will see if i can find the pics that were of something odd and pass them on.

10. happyhippyflower

happyhippyflower Sucker Punch

you can lead a horse to water but can't make him drink

what goes up must come down

11. paq

paq Member

babylon will fall. humans are awakening spiritually and im spreading the message. peace. bless.

12. paq

paq Member

13. leigh41663

leigh41663 Member

good job Pressed Rat... recognize you from "WM"

14. Pressed_Rat

What is WM?

15. leigh41663

leigh41663 Member

Warrior Matrix "WM"