Chemistry teacher makes DMT in his home

Discussion in 'DMT' started by unfocusedanakin, Mar 11, 2019.

1. unfocusedanakin

unfocusedanakin The Archaic Revival Lifetime Supporter

He is doing the lord's work.:smile:

Hope he's not selling too much for a profit though. That is bad karma.

djomalley likes this.
  2. quark

quark Parts Unknown

Mr. Kaleidoscopic Visuals

3. Visexual

Visexual Member

I had to google it. But then, I'm old. Ha! In my day something like this would have been mushrooms or LSD. Now, honestly, the only drugs I've ever used are alcohol and pot. I haven't had pot in over 30 years but sure would if offered. Now, alcohol? Well, there are days that I might not drink any water but never a day without alcohol.

4. hotwater

hotwater Senior Member Lifetime Supporter

Self-serving little bastard trying to justify his illegal activity by arguing the world is fucked up anyway so why not.

It’s people like that which is why the world is fucked up [​IMG]

5. guerillabedlam

guerillabedlam _|=|-|=|_

Not sure when your day was but suffice to say DMT was around, probably not as well known. DMT was referred to as "The Businessman's Trip" in the late 60's/70's due to the trip's brevity and there is a brief mention of it in The Woodstock Documentary.

DMT was brought out of relative obscurity later on primarily due to 3 factors: in the 80's and 90's Terence Mckenna, psychedelic philosopher and psychonaut, discussed the experience thoroughly and in depth providing what is still the best language we have regarding the DMT experience. In the mid 90's, A clinical psychiatrist Rick Strassman was able to give subjects DMT and surprised by some of their reportings, he released a book about it at the turn of the century. Lastly a few years into the new millenium up until the beginning of this decade, various plants that contained DMT were readily availble through the internet and basically people could do their own simple extractions for personal use.

Drug Enforcement Agencies have cracked down on the selling of plants that contain DMT, which have created space for people like the one in the op.