Chelsea Manning And Transgender Rights

Discussion in 'Front Page Stories' started by skip, Oct 28, 2016.

1. hotwater

hotwater Senior Member Lifetime Supporter

Planet Smilies [​IMG]

2. morrow

morrow Visitor

((ඏ.̫ඏ*))

Or do your own..

3. Asmodean

Asmodean Slo motion rider

Worthy bump.. :p

4. GuerrillaLorax

GuerrillaLorax along the peripheries of civilization

5. GuerrillaLorax

6. GuerrillaLorax

7. quark

quark Parts Unknown

I can’t even change my username on HF.

8. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

Cut off the bit that sticks out on the q

Make it cuark ;)

quark likes this.
  9. Eric!

Eric! Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

10. GuerrillaLorax

11. Eric!

12. kinked

kinked Members

Absolutely ridiculous to offer these type of classes in the first place [The Dumb & Dumbing of Society] The opidime of kids...SLACKing. Taking classes like this to make easy credits, is what it is, in my opinion; But, how do you feel about Basket Weaving 101? [just kidding!]

13. kinked

kinked Members

Are "WE" the American Tax Payer, still flippin' for the bill? You know, when I first read about [her] or him wanting this transformation, and I found out that the US Armed Forces and Government, not only were doing the surgery [on a US Army installation, no less] but were keeping the shim employed, AND she was getting a full check while recuperating and for an elective surgery! I was trippin mad. What the hell is happening to this country? Really now?! And, I've heard that "it" [the Armed Forces] are so out of control, that, at boot camp, It's been said, that some new recruits that can't hang, or handle the grueling 6 to12 wk. work-out, that they only have to show, or hand a Drill Sgt., a pre-printed business card, that says, in effect, that if the particular GI feels that the [whatever the drill is at the time], is too hard or might cause the particular GI some undo harm, or stress, like building up some muscle or dropping a few lbs [I guess]! that the poor GI, will be EXCUSED from the said, "stressful" 10 mile run or whatever. So, if this is true, and some GI's actually give the Sgt. a "I'm a PUSSY" card! What do you guess happens when the particular GI gets back to the barracks? Probably a gender reclassification, hu?

Figgnewton and Eric! like this.
  14. Eric!

I heard that they had stress cards back in the 90s and I thought that was ridiculous. If they’ve re-instituted that policy, shame on them! If you can’t hang, go the fuck home! The military, in my opinion, is being destroyed from being used as a moral test ground for social and political issues/concerns. First and foremost, servicemembers are “warfighters” and should be left alone to perfect the skills required to defeat the enemy on any battle field. But there’s been too many distractions such as this nonsense and the overall misuse of the military, at some point I hope the nonsense stops and focus is regained!

Bullzaye likes this.
  15. Figgnewton

Figgnewton Members

I agree with you. Why does the tax payer have to pay for his operation? If anything operate on his head that's where the problem is. SHE IS STILL A HE no matter what a surgery does. His mind
    is the problem. There are more important things the US government can do than waste money making a Frankenstien.

Eric! likes this.
  16. Eric!

Yeah, if the government wants to waste money they can always send it to me- I’ll put it to damn good use. I need a monster truck that gets shitty gas mileage and a super fast sports car (also with shitty gas mileage) that I want to buy :)

17. Varmint

Varmint Member

Remove the "r"

18. Varmint

Varmint Member

I can see we're going to have to ask others to clarify which "rat" they're referring to in the future....especially since we both seem to be totally infected with the $m@rt@$$ gene......