cheating

Discussion in 'Love and Sex' started by Ray, May 28, 2004.

1. Ray

Ray Member

I've been attached for a few years now to a very unbelievably Hot Girl, andwe have sex very often and do lots of wacky shit in bed. I have nothing ot complain about sexually with her, But there are times that I'd love to be fucking other girls not love or anything just fucking them pleasuring them all the good stuff.

does anyone have a solution for this? or is anyone else going through this?

I'd never leave my girl for anyoen else, but a good fling now and agian woudl be great. hmm now that i've wrote this I wouldnt mind having her interested in another women joining us. but I guess everyone has invisioned that one right?

2. Ray

Ray Member

no one?at all?

3. MikeE

MikeE Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

What you describe as a problem, I would call normal.

How do you feel about the fact that she is phyisically attacted to other men, but doesn't tell you? (What do you think she fantisizes when she masturbates?)

How would you react if she asked you about a M/M/F threesome?

I repeat myself, desiring women other than your Partner is not a fixable problem.

4. PsyChOStaLk3r

PsyChOStaLk3r Member

nah its normal, doesn't make it okay,us girls think the same way, if you feel strongly enough for ur g/f, then the urge to want to be with someone else wont be as hard to control. and if it really isn't hard to control that urge then you need to start trying new things with your g/f or find a third partner for bed, but one thing u need to make sure,,, dont fall for the thrid partner i meen ur chick is nice enuff to give u a third partner dont blow it, and let her chose the third partner, just make sure that she knows u dont want a guy, and just tell her striaght up i need to see sum unfamiliar, if this doens't seem like a choice then sorry pal but u need to leave her....NEVER CHEAT!!!! guys who cheat are discusting to woman!!!

5. xthevalkyriex

xthevalkyriex Member

Chances are, she has the same thoughts about other guys. It's not the thoughts that are bad-it's acting on them that is. As long as you keep your thoughts within the realm of self-pleasuring, I wouldn't worry about it. If you're finding it REALLY hard not to cheat (say, with a specific person that you've been talking to, and not just some random cutie you saw on the street), then I'd reevaluate your relationship.

6. AutumnAuburn

AutumnAuburn Senior Member

My guy has expressed to me his desire to add another female to our playtime. I explained to him that I am way too jealous and insecure to be able to handle that type of deal. I've actually been through it before and it caused fatal damage to my marriage, so I have a past history of not being able to effectively deal with it. He respects my boundaries and has chosen not to push the issue any further. He loves me and doesn't want to lose me over some sexual issue that isn't very important, in the grand scheme of things.

My suggestion to you, would be to express it to your girl. If she is receptive, go for it, if not, let it go. Don't pressure her into it. That's what my husband did and he was sorry for that.

And yes, it is normal for people in monogamous relationships to desire the pleasure of other people. That's what fantasies are for. And I agree with valkyrie, if you are not able to be monogamous, when that's the kind of relationship you are in-then maybe you need to re-evaluate your situation. Perhaps you are not ready to be in a committed relationship. If your urges to be with others are so great, that you can't control yourself, then you need to do your girl a favor... Let her find the type of man that she wants-everyone deserves to be happy.

7. PsyChOStaLk3r

PsyChOStaLk3r Member

hey autom person... i hate to break it to ya but this guy wasn't askin about three some stuff lol, he was askin about dealing with the constant craving of unfamiliar pussie

threesome was just an answer

8. AutumnAuburn

No, he says at the end of his post that he would be interested in a third...

9. PsyChOStaLk3r

PsyChOStaLk3r Member

oooo my bad sorry hunni dont hate me cuz im blonde

10. AutumnAuburn

ROTFLMAO

I'm blonde too, sweetheart... Don't worry about it... LOL

On more than one occassion, I have missed important lines in posts. Lines that would've altered my original response, even! [​IMG]

11. alpacas_r_us

alpacas_r_us Member

Either you get over it, and live with this one amazing chick for the rest of your life, or you find someone else that wants to share you. It all depends on the chick.
    Good luck.