cheating

Discussion in 'Sex Polls' started by Deathgod, Jul 11, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Treesa

Treesa Members

I've cheated on my past lovers and my now husband a few times. My hubby did find out a year or so ago and we almost split up but we worked on our marriage and I've been somewhat faithful, I have been out with a few guys since but I kept my panty on.

2. Xyzobomb

Xyzobomb Members

My first wife cheated on me at least twice may be more. It wasn't the sex that broke me up it was th deceit that broke me up. To be truthful I was turned on with her having sex with other men.
    We divorced and I have met my current wife. She knows about what happened with my first wife.
    I have told her I get turned on by her going with other men. She didn't understand at first but after a lot of talking and talking things slowly she has been with several other men. Sometimes I was there and sometimes I was left at home.
    I have told her she can sleep with as many men as she wants as long as she tells me. If I know about it, its not cheating. If she goes behind my back with other men I class it as cheating and having an affair so we would be over.

mr man and Sharesrule like this.
  3. Nova540

Nova540 Members

I hooked up with a married woman a few times. There was something about fucking another guys wife that added to the sex.

4. Cowman

Cowman Members

Did you use protection when you cheated?

5. Treesa

Treesa Members

Most definitely.

Sambone likes this.
  6. Wow, you can swing in my playground anytime. I have a swing, a slide, I have all you need.

7. Roman Lover

Roman Lover Members

"Somewhat faithful." Now there's a phrase. (Not judging, just chuckled at the term.)

Sharesrule likes this.
  8. Dunnaknockit

Dunnaknockit Members

My SO has cheated on me at least 4 times in 20 years - twice one night stands and two longer term. What she doesn't know is that I know.....

mr man and Sharesrule like this.
  9. SantaCruzRob

SantaCruzRob Senior Member

Cheating is a breach of trust, all you really have is your word.
    If you find yourself in a relationship that it pushing you to consider cheating, renegotiate the relationship.
    Later you might be hating yourself. :p

LovesTheChallenges likes this.
  10. Dunnaknockit

Dunnaknockit Members

She'd been using the kids' laptop but had seemingly forgotten that we'd had a keylogger installed....

mr man likes this.
  11. bjaddict

bjaddict Members

Ive cheated on most of my partners in one way or another.

12. Paulievcvc

Paulievcvc Members

Never cheated on anyone I was with. Wife and I have an open relationship. I have been to a Jack off club where I participated in the activities. Also met up with a guy through a swinging site. Both with my wife's knowledge in advance. Wife has yet to be with someone else. We have agreed that pre consent or knowledge is no longer required, sneaking around is the fun part. Although neither of us think we could last long without spilling the beans on ourselves. Wife is dying to see me with another man and I really want her to watch.

Pussyistight likes this.
  13. Jamie28London

Jamie28London Members

My wife went off sex years ago so i started finding my kicks in other ways, sex toys etc. Soon that wasnt enough, it was hard to find girls to hookup with and i slowly got into skyping guys and wanking together and that turned into the norm. After a year or so i was meeting up with guys on Grindr and having sex and sucking off blokes and taking their cum. I cheated on her loads and i felt quite guilty. Then i found out she was seeing a friend of mine i knew from school. Then the guilt went away. I still enjoyed having sex with all those guys just as much when i was cheating on her.

14. EZGoing

EZGoing Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

My mind cheats all the time.
    My body … not yet.
    Fantasies are wonderful.

15. Candy Gal

Candy Gal Lifetime Supporter

Thought you were a guy???

Pussyistight likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.