cheating

Discussion in 'Sex Polls' started by Deathgod, Jul 11, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Captain Scarlet

Captain Scarlet Lifetime Supporter

That's because I do relationship counselling .It can be a bit like a Busmans Holiday on here at times :)

Last edited: Aug 30, 2019
  2. Captain Scarlet

If she is aware of your situation then in my book it isn't cheating . She probably just doesn't want to know the details.

jimT11 likes this.
  3. Barry Mandelay

Barry Mandelay Banned

You are correct. She doesn't even want to know when I schedule an outing but will suggest I do something to relieve the stress that builds sometimes. I am her primary caretaker for her medical needs. She senses when I get to a point that I need time for my own enjoyment occasionally. I have other outlets for relaxing so I do more than just have a tryst with a partner.

I don't understand this whole cheating thing. Does not an individual have the right to enjoy themselves without interference? Why does society limit the infraction to just sex? Examples:
    I stopped and got a milkshake without my partner knowing. It tasted fantastic even though I had promised to stay on my diet. Did I "cheat"?
    I snuck off to the (inset any non-sexual activity here) without having permission from my spouse. (Insert name) and I had a great time together. Did I cheat her out of having a great time also?
    I entered a marathon without asking my spouse if I could. It was exhilarating knowing I completed the run as I crossed the finish line. She chose not to attend the event. Did she "cheat" me out of sharing my success with her? ​

None of this is considered "cheating". Only if it involves a sexual situation is it classified as such. What is a person to do if the spouse or SO decides to abstain from sexual relations? Be deprived of something they enjoy or be allowed to have those experiences with someone else.

Paulievcvc and Mysteron like this.
  4. Captain Scarlet

Yes your right.

There are other forms of affair I think I mentioned this once before which is a form of cheating but I guess more self guilt then anything. That is when you get involved slowly with a friend that develops into an Emotional affair . This is when you start confiding in this person more and feel more comfortable with them being around than your OH . You might ask them more personal type questions ,to receive a very sympathetic answer , the normal type of questions you would ask your OH .Its not the type of affair whereby you end up in bed with them, although it could develop into that. If being honest I think I could have been guilty of this in the past when I had more female co workers than male when I worked in a bank .

5. CalebDume

CalebDume Members

I have thought about cheating on a partner and have actually cheated on a partner. I regret the cheating (such a hypocritical time in my life).

I don't regret thinking about cheating, but I regret letting the relationship deteriorate to the point where I was thinking about it.

BlueNitro and Mysteron like this.
  6. Captain Scarlet

Part of that is a mans natural tendency to partner up with as many women as possible. So thinking about it and doing are
    slightly a 2 different things . I am not saying its right either ,

That's why some guys never settle down with one woman because they don't want too. They enjoy playing the field .

7. BlueNitro

BlueNitro Members

I’ve loved three women in my 40 years. I’m married to the last one I fell in love with for 10 years now.

All three cheated on me. Why? They said because I was “too good to them”. Women like a “bad guy” sometimes I guess. Twice, two other girls cheated on their partners with me.

People make mistakes. But if you make the same mistake more than once, it’s no longer a mistake.

I’ve never cheated on my partners, but being that guy who was cheated on...I would have turned down those nights with the two other girls...

8. Angela36

Angela36 Members

Been a while since I had a "partner", but no, never. Why commit to a partnership and then cheat? If you want someone else, be upfront about it first. Is that so hard?

Sambone and BlueNitro like this.
  9. Jim Condon

Jim Condon Members

Never cheated but find flirting and messaging an escape....

Angela36 likes this.
  10. DiG

DiG Members

Never been married but have cheated on boyfriends and often been the woman the man is cheating with.

mr man likes this.
  11. freefallin25

freefallin25 Members

Plenty of times. I believe my wife and I are still together because the "business" of running a household still works well, financially it makes sense too. And we still fuck:) But it would be a stretch I think to say either of us still "loves" the other. You might always care, but that's about as far as it goes.
    She could be out fucking other guys too, although I doubt it. And I'd applaud it! Getting drunk fucked every couple weeks seems to be all she needs. My needs are...different;) So it goes on...

12. alwaysready1970

alwaysready1970 Members

Never, but i would love to have someone join us on a regular basis. 3 of us in the bed every night would be incredible

13. Piobaire

Piobaire Village Idiot

No. It would devastate her, and I'd never do anything to hurt her.

14. Fayeth

Fayeth Members

I wish cheated on by my ex that I was with for 7 years. No, I have never cheated and will never cheat. I think once it's done to you, it kind of solidifies that opinion.

And before anybody asks "how did you not know?".

My ex had an illness known as narcissistic personality disorder and they're very good at lying and fooling everyone around them. Only found everything out afterwards when I started researching that disease for an entire year later...

Roman Lover likes this.
  15. Piobaire

Piobaire Village Idiot

My alcoholic ex drunk-dialed her lover at 4:00 AM to express her undying love and affection, and his wife put her on speakerphone.

16. loveslovely

loveslovely Members

i havent and never will but my last 2 exes have cheated on me a couple of times had found out from friends tried to get back with me i left for good and never looked back

Justinsky likes this.
  17. Fayeth

Fayeth Members

And that's why they physically gather up as many STDs as they can.... Because they're ignorant and they think by putting their dick in a million pussies that it'll come out clean every time....cuz news flash you can catch STDs from oral as well. It's a very dangerous and stupid mentality. But until they catch that one gift they can't return, none of that logic will matter...

18. Sillysweet

Sillysweet Banned

Never ever...
    A one time swing or swap would be fun
    (I think- maybe one day)

Sambone, Slimdr and Sharesrule like this.
  19. Biodome1980

Biodome1980 Guest

I don't believe in monogamy...sexually speaking. To me, cheating is a mental thing. I've had sex with other women and men. I don't feel bad at all. My wife knows about one woman. It was years ago and the other woman and I were having sex probably 3-4 times a week for about 6 months. She asked me if I was ok with her having sex with another man. I told her I had no problem with it. My wife and I had sex once a week during that time. Both of us were fucking another person like bunnies. We didn't say specifically what we were doing but I'd say I had to go in early (like an hour early) or stay late. She would say she's staying late.

Now that I'm working late, I just do my thing after work while everyone is asleep. I know that she sleeps with other men/women still to this day. She's a very horny woman and masturbating doesn't cut it.

20. LovesTheChallenges

LovesTheChallenges Members

Unfortunately I cheated a lot during the first 10 yrs of our marriage. I did not know how to be happy unless I was fucking new women. It was a self-esteem and confidence issue I have always dealt with. Now that she finally left me I want to take it all back. I had everything and I blew it. Young and dumb. With that being said I used to have sooo much fun trying to get women to do things they weren't "supposed" to do...like married women and my wife's friends. They were sexual challenges that I craved. Believe it or not women are sneaky freaks just like us guys lol

Sharesrule likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.