cheating

Discussion in 'Sex Polls' started by Deathgod, Jul 11, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Deathgod

Deathgod Members

Have you ever cheated on your partner? Thought about it?

Owen marra likes this.
  2. Danny Franks

Danny Franks Members

I am cheating on my girlfriend she knows that I am seeing other women but I have a hungry sex drive. I told her that I'm not ready to settle down yet and have kids. I suppose if I was her I would leave

thefallenone1986 likes this.
  3. bigredinmass

bigredinmass Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

I have. With permission and without. Not proud but that's the truth. I'm not a big fan of monogamy.

4. olderndirt

olderndirt Senior Member

No and no. She cheated on me when we were in college, but I never seriously considered cheating on her before or during marriage.

5. David (71)

David (71) Members

I have cheated once. I was looking for a hand job because my wife is unable to do it for some reason. It nearly broke our marriage and I didn't get a hand job!

6. Captain Scarlet

Captain Scarlet Lifetime Supporter

No and No although I have had plenty of offers.

7. Barry Mandelay

Barry Mandelay Banned

I have done so many times. It's a rush to have a tryst with another woman. So many times I have been able to set up a meeting with a partner for sex and it turned out well. My spouse knows and understands that I have a desire for sex so it may not be considered cheating. It sure is fun though.

Mysteron likes this.
  8. Christyspk

Christyspk Members

I'm making a post now about my most recent fun. Lol:joycat:

9. Si69

Si69 Senior Member Lifetime Supporter

IMG-20190802-WA0000.jpg

10. Captain Scarlet

Well I suppose others cheating does keep me busy in sorting the aftermath out. :confused2:

Some times there is an underlying problem in a relationship that influences a person to cheat. When both partners see and recognise that , then there is a chance that the core relationship can be repaired. The trust side which is a fundamental building block of a relationship will be a big fat zero and will take much longer to be repaired. Time is key here. Not all end in happy ever after though .

11. Danny Franks

Danny Franks Members

For an example in my office Dawn a married lady much older than asks me to have lunch with her, that's fine but the conversation leads to more closer relationship and she talks about her lousy husband who is more interested in drinking than sex. I still have to think about it although I have started to have sex with her and she is very contented and also having a young stud as she calls me has given her confidence

Mysteron likes this.
  12. Captain Scarlet

That's interesting . Many people think its the guy that initiates the cheating but is not always the case. If I was handling this case , I would need to hear both sides of the argument as your only seeing her side of things at the moment. I can't condone what you are doing either as in most affairs someone normally gets hurt but I think you also appreciate( I get the impression) that you are playing with fire so to speak .

The one thing I think you need to ask yourself is this going any where ? If its just for sex on your part then fair enough. However if your thinking of forming a relationship proper then there are many complications that you need to consider( to numerous to list) and statistically speaking many fail within 3 years .

13. Danny Franks

Danny Franks Members

I'm not forming a relationship just having a good time, and have told her that I am seeing a few women and at my age lm not getting tied down. She has excepted it but she said that she would like to see me often

Mysteron likes this.
  14. Captain Scarlet

That's a sensible precaution ..

15. rheeglenn

rheeglenn Members

Never cheated. Never thought about it.

16. Captain Scarlet

The main problem with cheating is that nearly always gets found out . When that happens someone normally gets hurt..

17. Julie richardson

Julie richardson Members

I've been cheating on my husband for some 5 years. He would kill me if he ever found out. He is a useless lover so I have to find my sexual pleasures outside of marriage. Can be difficult when you come home with a pussy full of cum, just have to turn my back on him in bed and hope he doesn't suspect anything.

18. Danny Franks

Danny Franks Members

Of course you need sexual pleasure but if you are taking a chance make sure you find someone who gives you complete satisfaction

Spg100 likes this.
  19. Captain Scarlet

Very interesting ,I am guessing you are very careful . The cases I normally get are when one of the partners have been found out and normally its a case of when rather than if . Yours is the longest I have known as they normally get found out within the first 12 months .Many tend to fizzle out in 6 months .

Natepnt66 likes this.
  20. Christyspk

Christyspk Members

U use the word case a lot

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.