Cheating

Discussion in 'Love and Sex' started by theamos, Dec 13, 2018.

1. Barry Mandelay

Barry Mandelay Banned

Cheated one time, not by accident, not intentional. Years ago I entered a massage parlor and had a legitimate massage with no mischief of any kind. It was so good I returned several weeks later with the same masseuse. Not expecting anything to happen I was surprised when she offered to give me a hand job near the end of the session. I really didn't know what to do so I told her it was up to her. She proceeded to bring me to orgasm. The result was that I really enjoyed it but felt remorse since I had sex outside my marriage. I ended up confessing but presented my dilemma which was I knew I had to return and experience that again. To my surprise my spouse suggested I do so but keep the details to myself. This rekindled my sexual journey that had been dormant since she began to have medical issues.

2. iamjustme

iamjustme Wishful thinker HipForums Supporter

Meh... just another person who is only sorry because they got caught.
    And I feel sorry for the poor gutless bastard who "forgave" her.... I'll be damned if I would have.

Z-Man1983 likes this.
  3. Jayandcay

Jayandcay Wink wink!

Sometime you get wrapped up in the heat of the moment. Sex is a powerful force. Honestly hand jobs and blow jobs aren’t that big of a deal. We have friends that we both have physical connections with, but at the end of the night we are the one emotionally connected. Sex is fun, don’t shame others for wanting to try something. Also don’t leave your drunk, horny gf alone at a party. Bless her heart, she wanted some cock and she got some. Good for her!

Deejay88 likes this.
  4. Z-Man1983

Z-Man1983 Members

I wouldn’t say good for her but I wouldn’t fault her for my fuck up. Had this acquaintance in college. I swear I think he only wanted a “girlfriend” just to say he had one. I talked to her and she was...easy. We had fore play but I stopped myself from actually fucking her. But she told me he went to visit a friend with her. For some reason he left her there alone with said disgusting friend and of course she ended up fucking this disgusting friend. Another was I came down stairs. He was on the floor fucking with his cards. She was behind him making out with some other guy. A part me was ashamed of him but a part wanted to keep quiet.