Chatnuts roasting on an open fire

Discussion in 'Stoners Lounge' started by deleted, Dec 24, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. deleted

deleted Visitor

Jack Frost requested a new thread.. Merry Christmas ..

morrow and rollingalong like this.
  2. deleted

deleted Visitor

This morning I was at the senior center dropping off warm clothing, rice crispy treats and coffee.
    This grumpy yet comical old man was taking a fit. So I said to the others "he just dont like Christmas". And he said " I like Christmas just fine, I just dont like you".. lmao.

3. rollingalong

rollingalong Banned

ive been giving the homeless girl in front of the grocery store all kinds of primo dope.....i ALWAYS have my personal on me so she gets only the best of what i smoke....she's about 35ish and maybe not actually homeless but i see all the pro-beggars and i know who they are in our downtown...there is about 8 or 9 all with their own style....this girl just turned up a few weeks ago.....

i asked her if she puffed doobs first and ever since been hookin' her up

she really smiled when she opened her hand last time :)

Lynnbrown and Orison like this.
  4. deleted

deleted Visitor

that's awesome..

5. deleted

deleted Visitor

This in-law special report is brought to you today by the Letter W-T and F..

The last month their fridge died. I think it was valve plates in the compressor, and I got it restarted with some tapping but it died again.
    Last week they said the plumbing was acting up and they was staying at the broinlaws parents house.
    Update from plumber. Yesterday :

Can no longer use the bathroom in the gameroom because the pipes are old.
    W_T_F . Im sorry but a house built in 1944 cant have bad pipes. If this was the case the entire street would have issues.
    I know he gets pissed off when I ONE UP him but seriously. The plumber used no cameras or snakes. Just unclogged with air pressure. And then said cant use this toilet no more. Id like to see his license because that it total bullshit. I told them submit a request to the building inspectors office to get blue prints of house and street.
    They said not going to worry about it. Just how can you not worry about it. Paying a mortgage on a fucked up house> Spend money on vacations and cocaine but fuck this house right? My house it 115yrs old. Im a try not to be to pushy today and tomorrow .. But if you have women living in your house, you might not want to use the bathroom as a living quarters when the ladies need to piss and shit. ITs not like they can go outside..
    URGGH!!!

6. rollingalong

rollingalong Banned

turns out the scientists on that extraction site actually answer inquiries....imagine that?....mods who quickly and courteously answer emails....who ever heard of such insanity :)

so here is a continuum of the homogenizer issue

The homogenizer does not just mix. Let's take the example of adding extract to a carrier oil, coconut oil. In this example you have several atoms (blue & red in the illustration) coconut oil, cannabinoids & terpenes. When the homogenizer is powered on the atoms are processed through the Generator Shaft at the speed of sound causing the stoms to come together as a molecule. the molecules, purple in the illustration, are evenly disbursed throughout the vessel-beaker, uniform potency.

Orison likes this.
  7. deleted

deleted Visitor

Jack Reacher movie is dumb. I cant keep up with the fakeness. Looks like Im going to have to watch Lego Batman again. :D

Lynnbrown and rollingalong like this.
  8. SpacemanSpiff

SpacemanSpiff Visitor

speed of sound?..lmao

sounds like an idiot using fancy words to describe an ultrasonic bath

9. tumbling.dice

tumbling.dice Visitor

767 mph. Chuck Yeager was the first to exceed it.

10. deleted

deleted Visitor

11. deleted

deleted Visitor

damnit spaceman, now I need to get me another banner.. :D

12. deleted

deleted Visitor

some youtube videos that play on the tv are so blurry and then some are fine.

13. deleted

deleted Visitor

14. morrow

morrow Visitor

Mallyboppa likes this.
  15. SpacemanSpiff

SpacemanSpiff Visitor

16. deleted

deleted Visitor

17. Rots in hell

Rots in hell Senior Member

rollingalong and morrow like this.
  18. deleted

deleted Visitor

19. deleted

deleted Visitor

Can you catch HIV having sex with an 8year old

condom..

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 25, 2017
    rollingalong likes this.
  20. morrow

morrow Visitor

Well, that's one way of stopping. Thread in its tracks.. Orison!! Bad boy!

Santa is watching you!

Can you really have an 8 year old condom?

rollingalong and Orison like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.