Chat while Tokin Smokin-N-Chokin

Discussion in 'Stoners Lounge' started by broony, Aug 27, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. wyldwynd

wyldwynd ~*~ Super Moderator

You will find a home for the kitty mothers love
    Do they have a paper there you can put free ads in...
    Or the bulletin board at your local grocery store...
    Word of mouth works great too :)

2. wyldwynd

you mentioned earlier flicker messed it up maybe try restoring before the flicker thing happened :computer:

3. erica lalala

erica lalala Member

whats up everyone

4. wyldwynd

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NsJLhRGPv-M&sns=em"]Scary movie Wazzup - YouTube
    :sunny:

5. rollingalong

rollingalong Banned

everything but my wages....you were going sober last time you were here....?is that right?

how goes it?:,....and great to see you

wyld....that did cross my mind

6. erica lalala

erica lalala Member

hey! how are you doing?!
    and yeah i was lol. not so much anymore although i'm staying clear of the hard stuff :)
    life is pretty good as of right now for me !

7. rollingalong

rollingalong Banned

fine....if you insist....maybe appropriate for the journey but once here we have a no-pants policy on Wednesdays:)

8. erica lalala

erica lalala Member

my bf left me half a joint of that synthetic weed shit and i'm scared to try it lol

9. Mother's Love

Mother's Love Generalist

im starting with facebook and hubby's work. he was allowed to roam outside at his previous home, so once he is familiar with our smells (and if no one else wants him) he will be fixed and be an outside cat. he is really pretty. hes got white socks and a white belly, and his topside is black and grey , but his back/ sides is more of a swirl/stripe, and the "grey" looks tipped, so those parts look like a porcupine. his nose is sort of brown. hes just real pretty. he deserves a good home. the shelter charges you $50 to not kill them, and that only buys them maybe a week of time.

i will try and get a picture uploaded so you can see.

oh, and im typing up the soda bread recipe, but i decided i will not post it publicly, since it is a family recipe. if anyone wants it just PM me, and i will get it to you when it is typed up. im also planning to tinker with it today. i looked online and did not see this recipe named (my grandmother gave it a name when she made Great Grandma measure/ write it down) i would like to keep it a hand-shared recipe, or at least directly shared. im planning to make a wall hanging with it for my kitchen.

10. skitzo child

skitzo child PEACEFUL LIBRA

Hey sitting hete watching the rain fall

11. rollingalong

rollingalong Banned

morning dew in th forest

12. skitzo child

skitzo child PEACEFUL LIBRA

Cool beans this is good sleeping weather wtf am I doing awake

13. sunshine186

sunshine186 midnight toker

Woke up feeling good!
    Fae, did you decide to just chill after you graduated? Sometimes I wish I'd done that, but I know it'd be so hard to come back then. I'm gonna be starting my second year. Better brush up on last years theory.
    Skitz I used to never want to learn. I think the anxiety goes away when you're just confident in your skills.

14. sunshine186

Oh I just recalled a phenomenal dream I had last night my boyfriend, friend and I were outside on the curb and the sky was bright pink. And then there were these brilliant strikes of lightning.
    I think it was inspired by a picture in the fractals thread :)

15. broony

broony Banned

talked with my roommate and we both agreed we are going to stay here tell March 1st, stay here for the winter. I am very happy about this because it will lower my rent for winter from someone else helping out.. she has an awesome winter car... and yeah.. good move.

I also might be building a fence for my landlords dog. That would help out my rent as well. I said id do it for free no problem.. she loved the idea, so ill ask someone I know who gets discounts from new wood at the local lumber yard.

just hit the joint.. now ima.. well enjoy my high.. :)

16. unfocusedanakin

unfocusedanakin The Archaic Revival Lifetime Supporter

Other drivers are the worst. You know your paying attention you have no idea if they are. I hated getting on the highway when I started driving, it's a war zone on there. But once you do it for a while you don't even worry about it you just do it. And that's the best way to approach driving. What makes a race car driver successful is they don't get scared, they just think and react. Because of this they end up being safer and better. You have to do the same thing. Fear clouds your mind and reactions.

I asked around and no one I know is looking for a cat. You could try Craigslist but charge money. If you don't someone will take it for free and turn around and sell it there for cash. I hate to suggest that but it's a big problem there. I wish it could be free. Maybe if you really trust the guy.

You don't want it. It's better to not smoke then mess with that stuff.

17. Mother's Love

Mother's Love Generalist

thanks :) i appreciate your effort. i have read about animals on craigslist, if i have to go that route i will charge a "rehoming fee" im really hoping someone i know will want him. im just a mush, i cant resist helping an animal. hubby and i really just shouldnt have any more pets that we can't eat. rabbits are open game though, once i can get some cages. my older cat is 9 this year, younger cat is 3. the puppy was born in march. we have pets enough to last us for awhile.

18. sunshine186

maggots in the kitchen :puke:

19. broony

broony Banned

enjoy all you pot smoking punks :D

:D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T2uD0tCkVAo"]In The Jungle - Hippo and Dog - YouTube

:ssmokeit:

20. SpacemanSpiff

SpacemanSpiff Visitor

yes its normal

for pussies

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.