Chat while Tokin Smokin-N-Chokin

Discussion in 'Stoners Lounge' started by broony, Aug 27, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rollingalong

rollingalong Banned

we went out to dinner...I ordered a 14 dllar black angus burger....it was awful

2. wonka816

wonka816 Oh Davey

I guess the digitization of things doesnt really bother me much since its been since probably 2006 that i switched to downloading all my movies, tv, and music off the web and gave up cable and dvd players/vcrs in favor of a box i can hook hard drives to and/or stream video from my pc mostly to save money. Im not a big gamer but i can get the hate of not being able to trade in old games or sell them afterwards and it definitely seems that they are trying to make the move to cloud storage for games.

i do love vinyl though, i only have a cheap record player right now but would love to build a real system when i have the money. I know there are a lot of articles of people arguing over "vinyl vs. lossless digital audio" and im definitely on the vinyl side. Weather its better quality then what digital can produce or not, there is just something about the sound of vinyl, that crackle, that sense that youre holding a tangible object in your hand that the band though was exactly what they wanted to put out...it just has a different feel. listening to like an old dead studio vinyl tripping one night i was blown away by the feeling that the dead were in a room listening to this vinyl just like i was and they thought "this is what we want to put out" and now 40 yrs later im sitting there hearing the same thing. a digital file can sound exactly the same i guess but it doesnt have that "soul" i think...i dont know. I definitely have too much music to have a cd collection though, id run out of space in my apartment haha

thats such a bummer...i feel like its always more of a disappointment when you go out somewhere and the foods alright but not great (especially at that price). if i cook myself something im sure subconsciously i have lower expectations but i really enjoy cooking and doing things just the way i like it.

wow, reading this post I sound stuck up dont i? haha ...i promise im not even a little bit lol :)

3. wonka816

wonka816 Oh Davey

man...i really type a lot sometimes lol good thing im not drunk, i can just talk forever telling stories and whatnot when im drunk haha

4. sunshine186

sunshine186 midnight toker

I want a kitten super bad.

I'm glad work's over. The new girl is cute, and surprisingly competent. She's also the first 16yr old we've had around since I was hired there.
    It makes me really mad when young boys come in to steal. I wouldn't be so mad if they weren't so damn obvious. And the smug ones are... well... smug.

I think I'm gonna go to the bar. Have a great night guys :cheers2:

5. wonka816

wonka816 Oh Davey

have a goodnight sunshine! dont get too drunk ;P thats something i'd do lol

ill probably head to bed shortly after this beer though, im pretty tired

6. deleted

deleted Visitor

i had a bit of road rage today ,., this bitch was driving on the bridge in the middle of 2lanes, while shes gabbing on her phone.. time come I passed her and she had the bitch had the nerve to blow the horn at me. so traffics like semi backed up and shes going to either come up on the side me or hang out behind me, she come up on the side and shes yelled something.. so I had a note pad and wrote my number on it. when I come up on her the next time I tossed this ball of paper thru her window yelled you "wanna talk on your fucking phone while driving, heres my number ya fucking ****!! "

7. skitzo child

skitzo child PEACEFUL LIBRA

Is it normal to get aniexty when driving thats why I cant get my dl

8. Heat

Heat Smile, it's contagious! :) Lifetime Supporter

I have a friend who got her learners, booked lessons and even bought a car to do her lessons in. She was a total mess every time she tried to drive. After a few months she decided it was not worth it and sold the car. She was about 30 at the time.

Maybe driving is a stress point for you. Happens.

9. skitzo child

skitzo child PEACEFUL LIBRA

Yea I guess I just cant do it I dunno I feel like poping a fucking xanny everytime I drive

10. wonka816

wonka816 Oh Davey

i tried to teach my ex to drive a little over a year ago and she, who was not prone to anxiety, would start to freak out when i tried to teach her even though we were in a completely empty parking lot at like 9pm. probably didnt help that my car was stick shift so i was teaching her that as well as driving, probably added to her anxiety

i was super nervous when i started learning to drive, being in control of something like that with little to no experience can definitely be nerve racking. took me a few times in parking lots and empty back roads driving before i felt confident enough to get out onto a street with cars. now i love driving :)

11. ☉rtus ♉

☉rtus ♉ Waffle

my moms like that, she's like 38 or sumthin and still doesn't have her licences... she'll never get it, she's to afraid to drive...

I don't understand it, I think drivings fun... But I hate driving with others, boring as fuck.. my girlfriends the worst to drive with, if she drives like this now i'm going to have to kill myself when she's an old lady driver..

then again i'm like the douchiest driver you'll never meet lol :D because you'll never catch up to me.. I just love the feeling off passing people, then you look back in your mirror and you can barely see them anymore..lol

12. ☉rtus ♉

☉rtus ♉ Waffle

I dont think i was ever nervous to drive, i first drove my dads little car for like an hour... then i moved on to my uncles huge ass truck the next day haha

even right after that accident I kept trying to drive :D i was on my way to vancouver, and alls i was thinking was "awshit.. whose car can i borrow?" lol

13. wonka816

wonka816 Oh Davey

im probably one of the calmest most relaxed drivers there is. ive almost never used my horn in anger or yelled out my window or anything and being stuck in traffic doesnt bother me unless i have to be somewhere and know its making me late as shit.

if i dont have anywhere to go and get stuck in traffic it just means i laugh at all the people swerving lane to lane dangerously while beeping and yelling. just turn up your music and relax, enjoy being outside dont rush to get back inside

14. sunshine186

sunshine186 midnight toker

Haha a couple weeks back mt boyfriend and I agreed not to play pool together anymore. I'm no good, hrs no good at teaching. I was playing tonight and made one ball! One slops. And at some point I hit the ball and the pool table and cut my knuckle :p
    im home safe now. I'm letting bf play video games while i sober up in bed. I don't work til Monday which is the bag off at work.

I think I'm going to win, guys.

15. rollingalong

rollingalong Banned

1. The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 1 characters.

its doing it again....I compose a great post and I get this cocksucking message and my post goes away into lost cyberland

fuckarhhggghh

16. Tyrsonswood

Tyrsonswood Senior Moment Lifetime Supporter

17. rollingalong

rollingalong Banned

fae...I managed to get my brother to p/u my atv parts....he's over on 5 sideroad....if you could just nip up there and get them for me and jump on a bunch of buses and bring them here I would be eternally grateful:)

18. rollingalong

rollingalong Banned

this is last nights fog

[​IMG]

19. Mother's Love

Mother's Love Generalist

i have my learners permit. i CAN drive, even a stick, its the assholes on the road that scare me. if i could have any faith that other people will obey the rules of the road i would probably be okay. empty parking lot? sure. put me on the road with other cars and i feel like there are hundreds of thousand pound weapons pointed at me. fuckers who signal AFTER they start changing lanes, assholes who wont let you in if you signal before (which is why people signal after they drift over the line) pricks shooting up the shoulder because the highway, during rush hour, is crowded. and more, so much more. im scared of the assholes, not the road. i am really only trying to get my license so i can stop being hounded, and so that in case of emergency i am a Legal driver.

on another note, i have acquired a kitty that i need to rehome. hes got beautiful coloring, but we dont need any more pets. i have never had to find a home for an animal before. a friend of mine's landlord came down hard on them for having it. hes 3-4 months old, i think.

20. wyldwynd

wyldwynd ~*~ Super Moderator

How did the ombré look come out fae...

Most places it is illegal to be on the phone and drive you have to be hands free...

I had a license as soon as I turned 16

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.