Chat while Tokin Smokin-N-Chokin

Discussion in 'Stoners Lounge' started by broony, Aug 27, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. broony

broony Banned

Lets Get high, enjoy life.. high on life, high on buds... hell yeah.

2. broony

broony Banned

Roommate made 30 ounces of butter using a quarter pound yesterday. Took all day to make... pretty strong stuff.. and she is on her way to the city to pick up 15 hits of acid..

Im chilling today, cleaning, smoking, some games..

Nice weather as well... its been cool last few days but it has felt great.. opened the doors yesterday during a hard rain and made the whole house feel and smell so fresh.. very nice..

I also sleep better when its colder out in the night... rain all night, sunshine all day.. that's ideal for me..

3. thedope

thedope glad attention Lifetime Supporter

ohphphph.... hmhm..hm, phew, yeah I know what you mean brother.

4. thedope

Harvesting the crop as we speak.

5. broony

broony Banned

September and October here... crazy times for all drugs..

Lots of weed here is very close to done, mushrooms are slowly starting to show, and in October their is a fair about 80 miles away in the middle of fucking no where on private property, about 20acres id say, and its a place to sell drugs for 3 days...

The fair has been held for years n years not sure how long..

But you wont be surprised to see people walking around with 14inch shrooms, signs on their back what they will sell.. Its preey fucking cool, and the cops know about it... but cant do anything about it except wait in town hoping they catch someone fuck up speeding or something..

You literally can get any drug you can think of there..

6. thedope

Barterfair you mean. It is a good place to be yourself, they would appreciate it if you advertised it that way.

7. wonka816

wonka816 Oh Davey

hey guys so i need some help...photographed a greensky bluegrass show in philly back in april and was thinking of submitting one of my shots to the relix photo contest they just started, winner gets published in their december issue and would be a huge thing for me (even it is just a little contest)

http://www.flickr.com/photos/95112816@N07/sets/72157633289029479/with/8666422139/

theres a link to the set, anyone have any favorite shots? theres a few that get the banjo player very sharp (had more room to work with that side of the stage) that i was thinking but figured id get some other opinions as well

8. wyldwynd

wyldwynd ~*~ Super Moderator

good title broony :)

I just made 40 ounces of beet apple ginger lemon juice....

9. SpacemanSpiff

SpacemanSpiff Visitor

that sound good..for me it would taste good but my stomach would probably fight back at me

so hot and humid today i think im melting

10. wonka816

wonka816 Oh Davey

got a chance to hook my roommates electric drum kit up to my loop pedal, have a short (not great) like 3-4min clip of me doing some turn on your lovelight...uploading to youtube now

11. wyldwynd

these chia drinks are really good

12. wonka816

wonka816 Oh Davey

what do those taste like? Im a huge chai fan ...deli across from my building has a lot of odd drinks like that, ill have to check out of they have them

13. wyldwynd

they are super good the blackberry one is my favorite,
    I usually put chias in almond milk and blend them in a smoothie ....

14. wonka816

wonka816 Oh Davey

i love a little almond milk in my chai tea ...sounds like a delicious smooth, ill definitely have to try that

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sTWTg-Y7DhI"]Lovelight - YouTube

alright its only like 2:30 long and its just (bad) audio but still cool. I really have no idea how to play drums so i recorded the loop of the lovelight rhythm and then slowly started adding in drums. I dont think they sound bad but definitely not something i could just play on drums, took a few tries overdubbing one or two drums at a time lol lemme know what you think

15. wyldwynd

I like chai too....I have a vanilla spiced chai protein powder atm

16. wyldwynd

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NaCCG7QkM_c"]Sunshine Day - YouTube

17. sunshine186

sunshine186 midnight toker

I took my car in today and my boyfriend was right. along with bbad I think. It was just a broken connection. He put a new terminal on for no charge. Got my workout and two walks in already. Gotta go to work for the first time this week :( :p

18. wonka816

wonka816 Oh Davey

glad it was a simple fix and free is great haha...work is lame, but unemployment is worse...ive been filling out applications like crazy, supposed to hear back from big name photo studio this week in hopes of landing some part time work that could turn into full time.

got a run in today and walked my roommates dogs then have just been playing around with the drums and guitar and what not since like 2, fun times.

19. sunshine186

sunshine186 midnight toker

sounds like a pretty chill afternoon :p I'm gonna smoke a bowl before putting on my work clothes. At least I get off at 8! I just want it to be Thursday already.
    Have a great evening Wonk, I'll talk to ya tonight! :cheers2:

20. rollingalong

rollingalong Banned

sorry dude... flicker just messed my computer...cant open that page

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.