CHAT Times At Ridgemont HIGH

Discussion in 'Stoners Lounge' started by wyldwynd, Sep 9, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Manservant Hecubus

Manservant Hecubus Master of Funk and Evil

I knew hub was gonna be unemployed come Sept but he was doing nothing about it. I had a bit of a psychotic break last month about our future and the whole mother in law issue. Work gave me time off to deal but that meant no money. I'm supposed to be back at work but my boss' communication skills are lacking and his attempt to 'help' me is by throwing shit back in my face and taking away my hour.

We were behind on the bills. My phone and my van are the priority bills because I can't work with out either. So we got a month behind on rent and since these new supers don't know us, they just tossed us an eviction notice and a hearing date. We can't seem to get any information from them on whether they want to mediate or not but it looks like 'or not', after all, if evictions aren't done now, they can't kick us out until march.

We were on the path to make things work by starting to jump through OW and EI hoops but the eviction and having to find a new place, really just makes everything else so much harder to deal with. And then work getting my shifts confused....

It's all just been one pile of shit on top of another.

2. deleted

deleted Visitor

i named my cold bertha..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V72qQhm12K8"]Grateful Dead - Bertha 4-12-78 - YouTube

I had to move
    Really had to move
    That's why if you please
    I am on my bended knees
    Bertha don't you come around here anymore

3. eggsprog

eggsprog anti gang marriage HipForums Supporter

the farmers market here just runs on saturdays until thanksgiving as well. it's less than a 5 minute walk from my apartment, so that's really nice.

4. deleted

deleted Visitor

ive some beefy tomatoes from the market yesterday.. mmm.. the kind that bleed all over the place... yummy/

5. eggsprog

i go through phases with tomatoes, right now i like them. we've been making salads lately: lettuce, tomato, cucumber, goat cheese. mmm.

6. SpacemanSpiff

SpacemanSpiff Visitor

i like the dry meaty ones

they barbecue better :drool5:

7. Mother's Love

Mother's Love Generalist

go through your things, cull anything you dont need or dont love. pack up the things you dont need to use everyday. start packing now in an organized way for less stress the day of. dick landlords can be a pain in the ass. they dont care, and they have an advantage over you. in my experience most landlords will abuse it.

my hubby and i have lived together for nearly 9 full years. we have always had too much stuff. we have moved 9 times. some of the moves were temporary, staying with family (3 times) still paying rent.

4 of those moves were sudden. first when i was pregnant, and we found out that no one was supposed to be living where we were, the second was when my son died, we just couldnt be in that place anymore. and the third was when the apartments we were living in were sold out from under us with no warning. family owned those apartments, nobody fucks you like family. the fourth was a huge pain in the ass, we were trying to arrange going month-to month and they said they would look into it and call me. they didnt call, didnt call, so we started packing. when hubby went to turn in the keys the bimbo was like, "oh, i have your paperwork right here"
    yeah, and you have had our number for THREE YEARS.

the best thing is to have less stuff, with it packed in some sort of pattern. i never get my packing done in a timely manner. theres always so much more STUFF than it looks like. we were in such a rush last time (well, when we moved out of the apartment to live with family so we could find a house) that we had to spend about a grand to hire movers. and that was only the price because hubby was quoted a cheaper rate by the lady he talked to. then we were paying for storage, AGAIN. thats a lot of stress you dont want or need. so cull as much as you can.

hang in there, it will all work out. you dont need dickhead supers screwing you over every couple of months just because they feel like it. hugs

8. sunshine186

sunshine186 midnight toker

you guys didn't lock up the thread!! thanks

orison help go get rid of that icky spammer

9. Mother's Love

Mother's Love Generalist

we are close enough to starting a new thread that you can go ahead and post a new title i think. this one seemed to go fast.

10. sunshine186

success.
    I don't know how.
    so I assume orison came to the rescue :love:

11. sunshine186

mother, it's just not kosher to post a new chat thread when this one isn't locked.
    creating the title is up to whoever's fast enough...

12. eggsprog

apparently i'm not very creative today, i have absolutely no ideas for a new title.

13. SpacemanSpiff

SpacemanSpiff Visitor

chatatonic chatastrophe

14. sunshine186

I've been sitting on one so long i think it's dumb.
    doing it anyway

15. eggsprog

maybe an acronym?

C.H.A.T.

childish hippies acting tough

i got nothing

16. sunshine186

hey man I like it
    that's pretty much all of us

17. eggsprog

since i've started school i've been enjoying my weed a lot more. i generally smoke one little bowl at the end of the day after i've finished all of my reading and work for school, and it is so much more rewarding.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.