chat man in the bath tub

Discussion in 'Stoners Lounge' started by ROLLINGALONG, Apr 22, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TopNotchStoner

TopNotchStoner Georgia Homegrown

lol Thanks for your praise, but I just can't stand bigotry. It's even worse when the person doesn't REALIZE they're being bigoted.

2. TopNotchStoner

That's his personality. It's no better or worse than someone acting like a "hippie" or a "stoner" or whatever. Grow up.

3. ☉rtus ♉

☉rtus ♉ Waffle

Alls i'm saying is... You don't see me outside screaming i'm straight, and dressing in fucked up costumes running down the road in a parade screaming STRAIGHT PRIDE DAAY... Yeah i'm straight, but why is that something to have pride in?

Why is being gay something to have pride over? Its no different than being straight...

Do you understand what I'm trying to get at here? There should be no gay pride days or parade or fucking earth gay, its all bullshit...

But you guys put fucking words in my mouth making me seem like I hate gays, or i'm 'insecure' and stuff like that... wtf man?

Maybe i'm just not good at getting out what i'm trying to explain here i dunno

4. TopNotchStoner

I agree that it's no different. That's exactly my point. You complain about your girlfriend's older sister making out with her wife, but would you be complaining if she was straight and making out with a male instead of a female?

5. r0llinstoned

r0llinstoned Gute Nacht, süßer Prinz

I think my manager is attracted to me.

6. TopNotchStoner

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6csd7imtMn8"]1 Minute Response to Homophobic Girl - Syqnys (Sickness) - YouTube

7. TopNotchStoner

lol Go with it. Maybe you'll get a raise.

8. Lynnbrown

Lynnbrown Firecracker

more info please. :)

Better yet...what do you intend to do about it. ;)

9. Lynnbrown

Lynnbrown Firecracker

When I am around family or in public venues, I am not interested in watching anybody make-out - straight or gay.

10. ☉rtus ♉

☉rtus ♉ Waffle

I think theres a misunderstanding, I'm not complaining about her making out with her wife, they have every right to do so, but... They literally make out while sitting at the table for dinner with the rest of the family... While everyone is eating they'll be sitting there kissing and making out...

If she had a husband instead of a wife i would feel the exact same way, its just rude and very inappropriate to do that regardless of who you marry.

The reason I brought it up, is because she does that to show off and rub it in her parents face that she is, indeed, a lesbian... she does it for attention and to make it apparent how different and special she is...

Which is what I think gay pride parades and "earth gay" do... they just aren't needed... They create even more of a separation, there should be no pride in being gay and no pride in being straight, it just is what it is.

11. GLENGLEN

GLENGLEN Banned

If His Manager Is A Guy I Think It's Fair To Say There Will Be 2 Raises...[​IMG].

......:leaving:

Cheers Glen.

12. ☉rtus ♉

☉rtus ♉ Waffle

this

13. r0llinstoned

nah its a girl lol. She is fro mthe philippines.

She is always touching me like my chest and arms an stomach, she says weird things to me like ohh you're a dirty boy mister!

She also text me late at night.

She doesnt do this kinda stuff with anyone else from what i can see.

I dont even really work that hard to be honest but she always gives me the most hours.

idk, i might just be thinking to much into it

14. TopNotchStoner

People should be proud to be whoever they happen to be. I'm a pothead, and I make no attempt at hiding that fact. I'm also an atheist, and I don't try to hide that either. I'm proud of every facet of my being, and if I was gay, I'd let the whole world know. Fuck your opinion.

15. TopNotchStoner

lulz

16. Lynnbrown

Lynnbrown Firecracker

lol...you are not thinking too much into it.

you are right...she is into you. So, what might you do?

Are there any fraternization rules where you work?

17. TopNotchStoner

Shit, if she's anything like the Filipino girls I've known, you need to jump on that shit. lol

18. ☉rtus ♉

☉rtus ♉ Waffle

You just say how important it is to express yourself...

then you say "fuck your opinion"

hmm...

:rolleyes:

19. r0llinstoned

Managers can date other managers but associates cant date other associates and associates cant date managers i think.

I think she might be getting fired in the next 2 months or so though. Will suck if she does cuz shes actually really funny and nice

20. TopNotchStoner

Yes, my saying "fuck your opinion" is an expression of disagreement with your bigoted stance. Deal with it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.