chat man in the bath tub

Discussion in 'Stoners Lounge' started by ROLLINGALONG, Apr 22, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. deleted

deleted Visitor

pretty..

2. TopNotchStoner

TopNotchStoner Georgia Homegrown

3. wyldwynd

wyldwynd ~*~ Super Moderator

Yah that's what I thought they are really vibrant color too....

4. weeattoes

weeattoes what will be, will be

Really cool plant!

This spring we are going to get allie some flowers thats just for her to pick.
    Because everywhere we go she wants to pick everyone's flowers.
    We were thinking about getting her a bunch of wild flowers so she can have a lot of them and a variety. Me and A were talking about doing a garden this year in his auntie's greenhouse i would really love too but i'm not sure we will have all the time to maintain it. I guess we could make time on the weekends and the kids would enjoy helping us.

Hmm.....

5. PEACEFUL LIBRA

PEACEFUL LIBRA DAMN RIGHT I'M A WEIRDO

i hate spring i love winter

6. Aerianne

Aerianne Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Who is Kenny Flowers?

7. weeattoes

weeattoes what will be, will be

I love the winter, but i like spring.
    I'm excited because its my first spring in the north west.
    Also, its fun to do things with the babies. They love the change seeing the buds on the flowers, leaves on the trees. They get so excited.

8. TopNotchStoner

[​IMG]

Anyone who hasn't seen Eastbound & Down is missing out on some seriously entertaining television.

9. Lynnbrown

Lynnbrown Firecracker

Kenny is a kid's character on South Park that gets killed in every episode. :2thumbsup: I know that sounds awful, but I find it quite funny. He always wears orange. lol

10. ☉rtus ♉

☉rtus ♉ Waffle

Earth Gay..... Wtf

I was watching the news the other day and saw this, it just came on again... a group of gay people making a "Earth Gay Day"... I have nothing against gay people, but I can't staand the ones like this.

If you're gay, cool, its nobodies business, and you have all the right to be gay! But... why do you have to make up stupid shit like earth gay and gay pride parades and fucking stupid shit shcgdsjfhjsdv pisses me off, and the ones that have to talk like complete retards with their feminine voices, its like... dude, we fucking get it, you like dick, just use your normal fucking voice your probably killing your throat man... you need to keep that throat in tip top condition for all that dick you'll be swallowing :D

This goes for lesbians too... My girlfriends older sister is a lesbian, fuck... I have to pretend to like her, but i can't stand her... not because she's a lesbian, thats cool, but she has to show it off as if it makes her better than everyone... she cant even sit down to dinner with the family without making out with her wife... like what point is she trying to make? We get it, you like the vag, so do i... get over it bitch..and she goes swimming and shit topless?! You can't do that shit in public.. she's gotten in trouble for it on multiple occasions already, and she puts up huge fits because she's not aloud to use the guys washroom..YOURE NOT A FUCKING GUY.

11. r0llinstoned

r0llinstoned Gute Nacht, süßer Prinz

Cliffs on ortus rant??

12. TopNotchStoner

Yer ghey

The fact that these things bother you so much speaks volumes about your character. You say you don't have a problem with homosexuals, but you seem to be searching for reasons to look down on them while trying to appear to be "politically correct" to the rest of us. Why do you give a fuck if a man speaks in a feminine manner? Why do you give a fuck if a woman wants to kiss her wife? Are you jealous? Does it affect you in any way? Live and let live.

13. TopNotchStoner

He's a homophobic bitchboy. Or maybe he's just jealous because he can't get any dick. I'm not sure, honestly.

14. GLENGLEN

GLENGLEN Banned

Wow, Life Is Full Of Surprises, I Wouldn't Have Thought TNS Would

Make A Post Like This...:).

Good On You Mate...:2thumbsup:

Cheers Glen.

15. ☉rtus ♉

☉rtus ♉ Waffle

Dude, I have no problem with gay people. I just don't like the fact that they have to boast about how gay they are, or how they have to constantly show it off to the world... Like seriously, why?

It has nothing to due with them being gay, its just that gay people tend to get half naked and paint rainbows all over themselves and run down the street like a maniac... or argues with people about how they should be aloud to use the mens washroom when they aren't a man, or vice versa...

I don't give a fuck about anyones sexual preferance, why would I...? I just don't like how they act as if they are better, or the ones who bitch and complain how mistreated they are... Its like... alls gay people wanna talk about is how gay they are... At least on TV and shit, which gets annoying.

16. Aerianne

Aerianne Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Why is that?

17. GLENGLEN

GLENGLEN Banned

I Really Don't Think I Can Answer Your Question, I Just Never Pictured

Him Standing Up For Gays, I'm Surprised, And Very Pleased With

His Attitude, Unfortunatly I Could Not Give Him A Rep Because Puuuter

Says No...:).

Cheers Glen.

18. TopNotchStoner

So, basically, you have a problem with gay people expressing themselves, right? Are you really so insecure? Maybe gay people are annoyed by you acting like you're better than they are because you're straight. If I was gay, people like you would only motivate me to act EXTRA gay, just to piss you off.

19. ☉rtus ♉

☉rtus ♉ Waffle

Standing up for gays? I never said anything wrong with being gay...

To clarify, this is the type of people I am referring to... The guy likes men, couldn't give a fuck less about that... But I just can't comprehend why he has to act so... so... just watch..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nSJAB5Nn45s"]I have officially gone CRAY CRAY - YouTube

20. ☉rtus ♉

☉rtus ♉ Waffle

no, that is not right... How does this make me insecure? To be honest i'm pretty confused right now... How the fuck am i acting better because i'm straight? I never claimed to be better than anyone...

I don't have a problem with you man, not trying to start shit...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.