Charles Manson

Discussion in 'Hippies' started by DrDooblittle, May 16, 2004.

1. sunnycynic

sunnycynic Member

2. hippieatheart

hippieatheart vagina boob

even though he was a horrible person and does deserve to be in jail for life
    i think he's really interesting to learn about and i like watching shows about him on tv.

3. StoneTempleRoses

StoneTempleRoses Member

I dont think he hated hippies. I think hippies wouldnt have the hate your showing towards him. You cant read helter skelter and think you know charlie. The movie they made was to make him look bad. Read Manson in his own words, he did what he thought was right and it didnt work out for him. He had a hard life and did what he could, and what he knew how to do.

4. dollydagger

dollydagger Needle to the Groove

??????? the man's certifiably insane...........

5. Faye

Faye Member

Yes he was crazy But so INTELLIGENT He had to be in order to manipulate people to kill. I don't think that he that he should be killed because there is a lot that could be learned about the mind from him. Maybe we could even find out what modivates someone to manipulate like he did. He believes that society is sick and not him. But I feel that both he and society are sick. I don't think that he will ever be let out. But if he does I will be prepared to rise hell about it cause it would just be so unjust. I believe he is sick and should be in a permeant physicatric faclity and not a jail exactally. Somewhere he can be medicated if need be.

6. StoneTempleRoses

StoneTempleRoses Member

"You people have done everything in the world to me, doesnt that give me eqaul right"

We locked him for life and even before that he could never get any ground becouse of police. He was in a prison type facility since he was 7 or so. When he gets out he just doesnt know what to do with himself. He doesnt belong in society becouse he doesnt know what it is. That doesnt mean we should lock him up.

"I dont want to kill anybody I dont need to, I think it, I have it here"

What goes on in Charlies mind is end all be all. His brain works much faster than ours, he lives in his mind becouse he has to now that he doesnt have anywhere to go.

"Your dealing the cards, man. You go heres your hand: hippie cult leader, mass murderer, lunatic, psycho. How Im I sopposed to play that hand."

We think he is evil becouse thats what were told.

That last qoute is from the top of my head and might not be 100% accurate but they represent the thought at hand.

I'm not trying to justify murder, I'm just trying to present Charles Mansons side of the story, and I sympathize with him and feel he should be released being that he is in his 70's now and a threat to no one.

7. hippieatheart

hippieatheart vagina boob

he's 70 years old, he's probably gonna die soon in the future.
    he's been in and out of jail since he was young, he should probably just stay in jail.
    people that have been in there so long don't know what to do with themselves once they're out.. and even though charles manson might not be a threat to anyone anymore, he probably is better off being in jail, because that's what he's used to

8. LittleFlowerChild

LittleFlowerChild Member

not only does he give hippies a bad name but he gives the beatles a bad name to what with all the helter skelter piggie thing people i dont even know have blasted me for liking the beatles because of him and it makes me so angry!
    my country went to war and all i got was this expensive gasoline!