Charles Manson - Best of Album

Discussion in 'Music' started by Zer0_II, May 3, 2007.

1. Zer0_II

Zer0_II Member

I couldn't fit the full title of this album in the subject line. It's actually called 'Indestructible Spirit: An Anothology of Universal Thought'. A close friend of mine put this 'best of' album together in order to introduce people to the Music of Charles Manson. This was originally posted on his blog http://mansonmusic.blogspot.com which has the majority of Manson's albums posted there, some of which are extremely rare. Here's the original post which accompanied the album on his blog:

Ok, so here it is. Fully tagged with cover art and liner notes, the "best of" album of Charles Manson's music I've put together just for you. This album includes 15 tracks and spans about thirty years. I've included what I believe should be a good introduction to the music and thought of Charles Manson. The early session, prison tapes, spoken word, and even The Family after the trial are all here. I devoted the whole night to getting this right so let me know what you think. Even if you are a regular visitor and you have most of these albums I ask that you give this one a try. It's kind of cool to hear these songs side by side. Gives one a different perspective on them. Anyway, here you go, my gift to you and to Charlie. The first ever retrospective of his art.

Track List:
    1. Always Is All Is Forever
    2. Red Snake
    3. Invisible Tears
    4. Peace in Your Hear
    5. Hallways of the Always
    6. Oklahoma Angel Love
    7. The Black Pirate
    8. Sick City
    9. No Wrong Come Along
    10. My Feelings Begin to Growing
    11. This Night Life
    12. She Done Turned Me In
    13. First They Made Me Sleep In The Closet/Scratchin' Peace Symbols
    14. Hollywood Is Destroying the State of California (Spoken Word)
    15. Always Is All Is Forever (Family Jams Version)

Download: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=ONTPKXRL

File Size: 75.6MB

2. Hippie_Jon

Hippie_Jon Noj

i have the LIE album and it is really good. i think charlie was a bad man but unfortunetly i love his music.

JOn

3. Zer0_II

Zer0_II Member

I don't think it is unfortunate that you love his music. Actually I think it is fortunate that you are able to separate the man and all the negative hype associated with him from the art that he produces. I see absolutely nothing wrong with that. If only more people were as open minded.

4. Hippie_Jon

Hippie_Jon Noj

oh well. i try to see it that good music is good music no matter who's playing it. any ways thanks for the link i'm gonna download as much as i can fit on my computer.

JOn

5. JethroZoso

JethroZoso Member

Heard a few of his tracks before. Thanks for posting that ;)