Changing teams - need advice!

Discussion in 'Relationships' started by LucyD, May 13, 2013.

1. LucyD

LucyD Guest

Hi All,
    I am not too sure where to begin or how to do this, but I am looking for advice.
    I have never been in a relationship with a woman. My two very serious relationships have been with men, who have ended up not treating me well. I am currently in a long term relationship with a guy - I have tried ending it many many times but I keep getting sucked back in with him making me feel guilty and horrible about leaving. Part of me wants to leave because he is not always the nicest person - but another part of me wants to leave because I am not attracted to him - or men at all for that matter. I haven't told anyone (except one good friend) about my feelings. I unfortunately grew up with religious parents so human nature itself is something I was taught to feel guilty about. So leaving a relationship to pursue my feelings about women - well its a scary prospect to say the least. I am just wondering if anyone else out there has been in a similar place or if anyone has any advice. Feeling a bit lost.
    -Lucy

2. Deech

Deech Member

well.. sounds like your a lezzi dateing a guy... Run like the wind... if thats the case you will never be happy with him but if your going to brake up with him your obviously not doing it right. when you dump someone. and they pull that shit..thats when its time to block numbers.. etc

3. mechelep

mechelep Guest

Quite often doors don't open until other doors are closed. Sounds like you are ready to leave this relationship, but afraid of the unknown. Be brave, whether your next relationship is bi or not, cross that bridge when the right person is in front of you.

4. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Forget you're blood and bone, stand like you're made of stone!