Changing masturbation habbits, and male sex toy questions.

Discussion in 'Masturbation' started by zerojanai, Aug 29, 2013.

1. zerojanai

zerojanai Member

I enjoy masturbation as we all do; however over the years I've picked up a few less than desirable habits along the way. Well, only one that I feel I need to change as it likely has a direct impact upon my sex life with the wife.

Habit started some years ago, when I started to use a cloth to catch my ejaculate with. At the time, I'd only use my hands and perhaps some saliva to stimulate myself, and last minute use a cloth to catch the mess. As time passed, convenience took over and I started to use the cloth directly to masturbate with and stopped using any lubricant. Should mention here that I am circumcised. Suffice to say, the cloth certainly stimulates me quite a bit, combined with the fact that recently I've been applying more pressure with my hands than is honestly ideal- has led me to a rather less than sensitive tip. I notice temperature changes, but light touch pretty much goes unnoticed by myself.

So- I am well aware it takes time to break bad habits, and my will power regarding this particular one has been less than stellar. This is where the wife and I think that a male sex toy could come in handy. Possibly one of those sleeves, or tubes. This is where my question comes in regarding how to choose one, and what is good. I'd rather not have a 'fake vagina', but perhaps something that doesn't resemble anatomy. Also, is there a guide or best practice to get one that will fit myself? I am well endowed, and would prefer something I could slide completely into.

Would appreciate any advice you could offer! Thank you!

2. zerojanai

zerojanai Member

Just realized I posted to the wrong subforum! This should be moved to the Masturbation section!

3. TheSamantha

TheSamantha Member

Sexy:sunny:I'd love to see that dick workin' it.

4. zerojanai

zerojanai Member

And work it does! Typically have an orgasm a day, and when I am feeling extra frisky a few times a day. Either with myself or sex with the Mrs.

5. BottleFED

BottleFED Member

You can research it, but I have read before where dry hand male masturbation can indeed take its toil on the extremely sensitive nerve endings along ones Penis. Also, don't know your age, but aging does the same thing, I would imagine only less severe. Find yourself a lubricant, one that doesn't contain anything that's not water soluble and hypoallergenic if that could be a concern for you. God gave you two hands, you had to decide which was dominant but skin on skin from a sexual perspective, simply can't be matched! Why else do guys and a lot of girls, hate Condoms so much, its because putting something between the parts that touch, makes one thing that they need to adjust to get the same feeling, hence your increased pressure on yourself!

6. zerojanai

zerojanai Member

I have progressed from using my hands with lube, to hands without lube, and ended up at wrapping myself with fabric (no lube). Currently I am 29, and I am sure age is a factor here. When the wife and I have sex- we do use lube and I intend to use that with a male sex toy- as we buy large quantities of it.

As far as the condom deal- haven't used one for sex in 7 years or so. Skin on skin is greatly preferred between the two of us. Should we play with multiple partners, condoms may likely be brought back in- unless others are screened and trusted individuals.

7. Pedro5

Pedro5 Guest

Hi, I would like to see how you clean tenga after having it used and filled up with a certain amount of sperm. From the instructions video I have not seen any advice.
    Greetings Pedro

8. Joshoa

Joshoa Member

It cleans up very easy with a mild soap and water, use a water based lube and it washes right off. It is very stretchy and flexible. It also has a nice suction on the out stroke. You turn it inside out so the textured side is inside while using it, then wash it and turn it texture side out to dry. Very easy.

9. CaptainAmazing

CaptainAmazing Member

If you want something you can slide completely into, you probably want a Fleshlight, which is kind of the industry standard for tube/sleeves. They used to have a nondescript shape opening Fleshlight but it looks like they're now all molded for some sort of anatomical shape. For whatever reason, they seem to have a ton of promotions at fleshlight.com right now that I've never seen, so it's a good time for a bargain.

I own a few different FL sleeve textures myself. And based on the situation you described, it would probably be worth getting a variety for a bundle discount. I personally found the "Original" too loose and smooth and boring, and the "Ultra Tight" a bit too tight. Male vibrator toys have never done much for me, but that Fleshlight Vibro thing is really terrific in the way that it distributes its buzz all around my shaft. I also highly recommend the Fleshlight Shower Mount.

I've also picked up a variety of toys cheap at drugstore.com over the years. I think those Tenga eggs are also something that would be worth you trying.

Good luck!

10. hornyjohn

hornyjohn Member

My masturbation techniques have evolved over the years. It takes a while to figure out the best way for you. It's really a case of "different strokes for different folks". When I was just discovering masturbation I would try to put my dick in everything. I mean EVERYTHING. Socks, jacket sleeves, plastic garbage bags, condoms, folded pillows, balloons and even a ham sandwich once! (and only once). lol

For years I humped my pillow thinking that "fucking" something is the best way to simulate actual sexual intercourse and that would feel the best. I tried using hand cream with plastic bags. I wanted to find something that could feel like fucking a vagina.

A few years later we got the internet and that changed everything. Not only was I seeing things I never saw before, but because I was sitting at a computer, I was not in a position to get on top of my traditionally folded pillow to fuck it. So I started using my hand. This has been my go-to method ever since. I tried lubes and creams by they only ended up getting sticky or messy. (It was messing up the keyboard too). Ive been a dry hand masturbator through and through. I love how it feels.

A few years ago, after watching some sex toy videos I decided to get myself a Fleshlight. What an amazing piece of engineering! It came with a ribbed insert that was very intense and made me cum quickly. Soonafter I bought the "wave" insert - a more realistic and less bumpy version that feels A LOT like the real thing. Using a Fleshlight properly means warming it up in hot water and getting some water-based lube. It can be a bit messy, but it feels incredible. However, since I still prefer to do most of my masturbating at the computer, I tend not to use the Fleshlight very often. Unless I know i will be alone for a while without interuption. I highly recommend this toy. Cleaning it and drying it is a bit of a pain too.

Ive used the toy in bed and at the computer (on cam sometimes). I have to sit on a towel to keep the lube from messing up the chair. I have also tried wedging it between my bed matress and boxspring so I could "fuck" it. It looks hot seeing my dick sliding in and out of the rubber vagina. My wife has watched me use it a few times too.

I like exploring and trying new things, but I ALWAYS come back to my dry hand method.

11. PineMan

PineMan Senior Member

On this point alone I disagree. I've always found the cleaning of the FleshLight to be incredibly simple.

Because of my meds. induced problems with reaching a climax my FleshLight doesn't always do the trick for me & I have to resort to the more intensive manual method. In which case, with there only having water based lube remaining in the FleshLight, which quickly dries out, that's not a problem

However, when I do successfully manage to cum whilst penetrated in the Fleshlight I just put the caps on & when I next take bath it goes in there with me, where it can easily be rinsed through by putting it to the hot water tap, and/or holding it tail down in the water & giving it a hard masturbatory up/down action, which will pump water into the tail & out of the entry. I then stand it tail end down ind the sink to drain whilst I continue with my bath / shaving my pubes.

Of course, you don't even need to take it into the bath. Simply running water through it will do the trick. The casing tube rarely needs cleaning at all as the only thing that's ever in contact with is the silicone insert.