Changes in vagina after birthing 4 - 5 children?

Discussion in 'Genitalia' started by Tarp, Mar 24, 2023.

1. Tarp

Tarp Member

Just realized I posted in the wrong forum. So am reposting here.

For the woman who have given birth to 4 - 5 children, or for guys who are married to the mother of 4 - 5 children, what is it like? There is the age old assumption that the vagina has been loosened or wrecked after that many births. But I know better than to assume things. Is there a general occurrence? In other words, after that many kids, is it pretty much guaranteed the woman's vagina will have physically changed? Or, as can be physically seen in some women who look as good after 5 kids as they did before, are some vaginas just as unchanged?

2. Bocci

Bocci Members

Been in some women before kids, some after kids, a couple during, and one in all three stages. In general, pre kids they seemed softer, more “pillowy”, juicy and “enveloping” before. During, especially later stage, they were puffy, swollen, and even tight. After, there tends to be less of most of the above. Some much less. Some not at all. Nothing is certain until you’re in it.

Tarp and Kev627 like this.
  3. Panama Jack

Panama Jack Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Somebody must have liked it enough after the first child to keep banging. Just saying.

4. straightma1e

straightma1e Members

That's like asking does a cock get longer the more erections it goes through? No it does not. If it did, we men would be thrilled with the increased length. But the cock doesn't as once it returns to its flaccid state it is also the same size it was before becoming erect.
    Same with a pussy. It is a very resilient organ of the human body. Actually the vagina of all animals is very resilient. The human vagina will stretch to accommodate penises of many different sizes and return to its original size not long after the fucking has ceased. It will not stretch out and become loose. If it feels loose to you that is because your cock doesn't fit it well. Having children will not make the pussy looser either. There may be change to the opening or lips as birthing will tear the tissues. An episiotomy to aid a difficult delivery and prevent rupture of tissues as the baby comes out can prevent the opening from returning back to its normal size too. But the vagina itself, being very elastic and supple, returns to its original adult size.

Tarp and Kev627 like this.
  5. Tarp

Tarp Member

Of course the vagina is elastic and bounces back after intercourse, etc. Understood. Yet, many woman go through other physical changes after that many kids. There are the lucky few that retain their shape after 5 kids but most don't. I understand the burden they carry and the lifestyle factors. However, I believe there is more to it than that. And that is really my question, more specifically with the vagina.

6Sailor9 likes this.
  6. Tarp

Tarp Member

I was hoping there might be some rule of thumb. However, I suspect you are spot on.

6Sailor9 likes this.
  7. Bocci

Bocci Members

Pretty much. A “soft” rule of thumb, based on my experience, is as you would expect: childbearing is not kind to the birth canal. But it is a weak correlation from what I’ve found and, for obvious reasons, one can not control for the age variable in the sample.

Tarp likes this.
  8. FriendlyCock

FriendlyCock Members

I married my first wife in her mid 20's with 2 kids. She was normal build, reasonably fit but inside her vag felt like an open chasm. A ring of firmness around the entrance then it was all flapping in the breeze further in. What a bummer. It took me a while to come because there was not much to feel. She had to close her legs together to clamp down on my cock or she couldn't even feel it up her. How the hell all of this happens has got me.

9. C3po

C3po Members

My wife has had multiple births and het pussy is not huge but its not tight, I worried that I was not giving her what she needed. She told me there was no problems, i wasn't sure so I tried a little experiment, one night during foreplay I introduced a big dildo to her pussy. She accepted it with no problem, didn't even complain, just gasped and spread her legs further apart. She soon was going crazy with the big dildo fucking her, multiple climaxes, moaning really loud, hips pumping, it was a site to see and hear. Actually it really turned me on ! Afterwards she admitted it really turned her on as well, she truly enjoyed it. So I incorporated it into our regular sex play. I love sex with a used, well fucked, hot, wet pussy. Its exciting, stimulating, and fun for both of us. I'd love to see how she handles a really big cock, that's going to be my next experiment. Love to see the wife happy and satisfied.

6Sailor9 likes this.
  10. C3po

C3po Members

I introduced my friend who is very well hung to my wife, she noticed the bulge in his pants, they hit it off exceptionally well. When I suggested to my wife she should fuck him, my wife surprised me, she agreed without hesitation that she absolutely wanted to fuck him, the thought of fucking that huge cock really turned her on, so I set it up. They got together several days later at our home and without any reservations she thoroughly fucked him with enthusiasm and passion, she didn't hold anything back. It was super hot to watch her finally taking a huge cock. She absolutely loved it and firmly stated she wanted to do it again. So the journey begins.

6Sailor9 likes this.
  11. Josephinelcajon

Josephinelcajon Joseph

Rinsed an only child full time nudist. As a kid you sat on the floor looking up. We saw a lot of vaginas and penis of all ages. Mom was also very open to talking about ANYTHING and as a kid like all kids asked a billion questions. We are all similar and yet all different. The vagina is made for birth and also sex. It obviously stretches out for this. One mom gave birth and I remember over the days after her vigana was at first very sagging and open. Soon it was back to tight and closed. I noticed moms would start to sag with age. I also saw it hanging loose after she had masturbated. These same things can be seen in the penis. I do think it changes them but olny slightly age has a much greater effect!

FriendlyCock likes this.