Change to Albums

Discussion in 'Site Announcements' started by skip, Mar 23, 2019.

1. skip

skip Founder Administrator

We've changed the way images are displayed in the Media link.
    Before it showed all the latest images posted to the site.
    Now it displays the most recent albums that have been created, with the cover photo for that album (don't forget to set one!)

This will allow people to post up somewhat more personal pics, some of which we've had to delete because they were offensive or violated one of our rules.

We will not allow such pics as cover photos! Best to select a non-offensive pic for the cover to be displayed to everyone. Then once people click on your album, they can then see the rest of your images.

Let's see how this goes. The reason for the restrictions in the first place was because we got tired of seeing dirty feet, penises, etc.

We will still remove photos that get complaints, or at our discretion. But now you have a bit more leeway.

Remember, you can and should make certain images not for public viewing (like nudes). You can individually select members to view your pics, and you should if some might find them offensive.

OK?

2. Dude111

Dude111 An Awesome Dude HipForums Supporter

Thank you Skip.... Its sad people did this in the first place. (You shouldnt have had to do that)

etherea likes this.
  3. rollingalong

rollingalong Banned

i'm still confused....so bare penis is a no.....penis in a top-hat and tails is a yes?

thanks skip...this is a excellent fix to me being shocked when I click new media :)