Chances of being pregnant?? HELP!?

Discussion in 'Love and Sex' started by niteowlchik, Jun 2, 2004.

1. niteowlchik

niteowlchik Guest

OK my boyfriend and I have sex almost everyday...and we always use something...but 2 nights ago we had sex and he cummed inside me completely...that was the first for both of us...and afterward he didnt freak out that he did that. I was suppose to get my period the next day but didnt....its been 2 days and still no period. I have minor cramps but im wondering if its possible for me to get pregnant so close to my period...or if I do get my period could i still be pregnant. I also found out that my boyfriend is against abortion....so we are in agreement there....but im still worried. Any advice??

2. The Penis

The Penis Member

go get a test. if you are pregnant, if you don't want the child, you may as well not tell the bfreind and get it aborted, because he's the one that fucked up.

sorry.

3. Lilyrayne

Lilyrayne Chrisppie

Spoken like a true "Dick"! :mad:

But yeah, get a pregnancy test, don't get an abortion. Those suck.

Sometimes it's a good idea to get tested at the doc's office too, because I had a friend who for some weird reason took 3 pregnacy test and they all came out negative, but the doc's came out positive.

If it's positive, remember, it's not the end of the world. You will be ok, and get through it. Just remember, if you're not gonna get an abortion, then that baby is coming no matter what, so you might as well be happy about it because being stressed or unhappy isn't going to help anything.

If it's negative, breathe a big sigh of relief and be more careful! And tell him to be more careful too!

4. The Penis

The Penis Member

don't call me a dick you fuckin wasp whore. she sounds pretty young, so it'd probably be best that she didn't have the kid, since the last thing we need is more shitheads running around. fuck you!

5. BlackVelvet

BlackVelvet Members

hmm, that was just very mean..can you chill or something? and as for your thing about abortion..it should be both peoples decision not, just hers..she needsta tell him but first she needs to MAKE SURE she is pregnant..so go smoke and chill a while or try some MIDOL it may help your anal predicament :rolleyes: ~Peace~

6. The Penis

The Penis Member

how come you fucking dikes are pro-choice one minute (A WOMAN'S BODY IS HER OWN BUSINESS, YOU MALE CHAUVENIST PIG!) and all "oooh, it's the choice of the couple" next. make up your minds.

if your boyfriend is "against" abortion, it's probably because he doesn't give a fuck about leaving you to raise the kid. cut the prick loose.

7. meishka

meishka Grease Munky

if you have cramps it'll come. i think. you said u used something every time. did u not that one time? u focus on wanting to have your period and it won't come. my gf was a week late once because of that.

8. sugrmag

sugrmag Uber Nerd

You can get pregnant anytime. If he came inside, then it is a good chance. Take a test. Whether you want to have an abortion or not is a very private decision. Only you can answer that. But, don't have unprotected sex anymore unless you are prepared for the consequences!!

9. Merenwenelanesse

Merenwenelanesse Member

RELAX thats most important. Sometimes sex can delay your period a bit its completely normal. If youre more then a week late, Id get a pg test. But until then I wouldnt worry to much if you were safe all the other times. If you are pregnant there are plenty of resources at you disposal. You'll be fine.

10. trippymcnugget

trippymcnugget Member

If you're pregnant, tell your BF. An abortion is just as much his decision, as it is yours.

11. beatlerific

beatlerific not like other girls

if it's only been two days, you probably have nothing to worry about. i had a scare like this about 2 weeks ago and my period ended up being more than a week and a half late! imagine how terrified i was. get a pregnancy test just in case. i would wait about three more days to take it though, if you still haven't gotten your period.

hope that helped!
    good luck!
    lauren

12. dspiel

dspiel Member

Yeah, only 2 days isn't something to worry about yet. That's not really late, and so it probably means nothing. The stress itself is probably enough to throw off your hormone levels and delay it.
    If you are concerned, you coucld talk to a doctor and also look into the morning-after pill. I'm not sure what the anti-abortion view is on it necessarily, because at least one of the pills doesn't cause an abortion, it prevents the fertilized egg from implanting in the first place, in which case there would never have been any potential for life and it's nothing more than a single cell. Not sure if that makes any difference based on your personal views, but it's something that you cuold look into, if you are okayed with the idea.

13. enigma_rising

enigma_rising Member

hey hun, good point made about you can become pregnant at any time if you have unprotected sex, but i think you are ok by the sounds of it as it was so close to the day you were due on and the egg can only survive so long (5 days i believe, could be wrong though) after you ovulate (day 14 of your cycle for most women) The lack of period could well be due to worry, i missed three in a row once and wasnt pregnant, and as you are now past the date when you were due on a pregnancy test should be accurate, do one for your own peace of mind, if your period hasnt come in a week test again to be sure but try not to worry as that will delay your period even more.

and if you are pregnant, then there is plenty of support out there and its not all bad, trust me, im 17 weeks gone with my first!

14. sugrmag

sugrmag Uber Nerd

That is if you are regular. Not every woman is. That is why there is never really a "safe" period. And, I think, not positive, that you have to take the EC at least 48 (or maybe 72) hours after sex. Check with your doctor. If you wait too long, you won't be able to take it.

15. kazinspace

kazinspace Member

yer...if you are pregnent, then u both should make the decision

16. dawn_sky

dawn_sky Senior Member

So, by "we always use something", what exactly do you mean? Considering that he was in you without a condom, therefore was able to cum inside you, am I correct to assume that you occasionally use the withdrawl method (where he pulls out before he cums)? If so, that would be a much bigger risk than one single incident of him cumming inside. All men produce precum, just a drop or two at a time, at any point during his erection -- some claim it happens only seconds before he cums, or that once it happens it won't happen again till he cums, but that is a load of crap. Just a drop or two doesn't seem like much, but do you realize how many sperm fit in just a drop?

After all of that, now I'm going to suggest that you relax! If you are not ready for a child, you need to either use a condom every time or, if you trust the guy with your life (literally, considering the risk of AIDS), go to the doctor to get put on birth control. However, there are people who use withdrawl every day for years without getting pregnant. One accidental incident of him cumming in you two days before your period will probably not result in a pregnancy. You never know when it will, which is why you MUST be protected, but the chances are pretty low for just one time.

As has been suggested, worrying about when your period will show up could make it even later. Any change in diet, exercise, stress level (work, school, worrying), sleep patterns, or sexual habits (none to daily or daily to once a week) can throw your menstrual cycle off. Also, if you are still a teenager, you are probably not exactly regular yet -- you may be regular for 6 months or a year, then all of a sudden get some hormone fluxuation as your body matures & have your cycle knocked out of whack. Some of us never have a regular cycle, some generally do, but even if you are normally regular you can't expect to NEVER have things go crazy for whatever reason for a month or two.

If you don't get your period NEXT month, see a doctor. OR, go to the doctor for birth control pills (planned parenthood or department of health clinic if you are underage, last I knew they did everything without contacting parents). Before they prescribe the pills, they will ask if there is any chance of your being pregnant, if yes they will test you.

17. dawn_sky

dawn_sky Senior Member

Because several posts have commented on this important decision, I feel I should point out something... She said "my boyfriend is against abortion....so we are in agreement there." Sounds like they have already discussed this and agree that abortion is not an option for them... This is not the issue she is requesting advice on.

18. PureInnocence

PureInnocence Member

I had this scare once too. I went off the pill for a while for financial reasons (not knowing I had other options!! Stupid ignorance!!) and my bf came inside me. I have NO idea what we were thinking. What am I saying, we were drunk, obviously we weren't thinking. And then when my period was supposed to come, nothing did. I freaked,to say the least. I was so used to starting on the dot every month that even a day late made me shiver in fear. Then a week went by, nothing... a week and a half... started crying myself to sleep. Then, the day I gave up hope, I went to the store to buy a pregnancy test... and found the most BEAUTIFUL red puddle I've ever seen in my panties.

I think it was the stress that caused me to be so late. Plus, as my stress managed to make me forget, I'm normally very irregular when I'm off the pill. I just assumed since I was only off it for that one month that it would still come as normal.

My friend once also freaked out. I think it was the exact thing as you... 2 days before the period, no protection... no period. I told her not to freak out. It's way too soon. And lo and behold her period came. try not to freak sweetheart! It's true, just the stress can cause your period to delay. If in a week you still havn't, and you're normally very regular. Get that pg test.

Hope everything works out!