Chances of America being nuked within 5 years?

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by verminous_plague, Jun 25, 2014.

1. Anaximenes

Anaximenes Senior Member

That ultimately is the Causality from the Oil Industry. I in the mean time shall live with the comfort of being sourced from the natural part of the World. People have this common base to love each other.

I know; I know. Russia wants to know that America is meaning big time.

2. themnax

themnax Senior Member

nill. chances of 80% of humanity (america included) dying of famine and disease within the next ten years, pretty close to fifty fifty, and within 30 years, damd near inevitable, unless we clean up more then power just plants. transportation policy is as big or bigger a part of the real threat. and the automobile is humanity's biggest mistake since the discovery of coal. which wouldn't have been a problem if there never came to be more of us at the same time as there were then.

war is always a POSSIBILITY. the climate thing is a REALITY. one we can do more about. more readily, with more to gain by doings so, with more real need and urgency to do so.

3. Individual

Individual Senior Member

Why would any of them waste a nuke when the Nation is rapidly decaying by actions of its' own government?

4. themnax

themnax Senior Member

the environmental threat makes the nuclear threat look like a piker. not because the nuclear threat has completely gone away. that's not the point. rather its the environmental threat that has grown larger and faster by a tremendous order of magnitude. one people who posit the op of this thread seem to completely fail to grasp.

5. Amerijuanican

Amerijuanican Banned

I'd say they're getting stronger by the month. Yes I know this is an old thread but I got something to say so I don't care.

Don't like it? Pull a bud off my woman's crotch and let's spark it up.