Ceramic bongs

Discussion in 'Cannabis and Marijuana' started by Colours, Aug 17, 2005.

1. Colours

Colours Senior Member

im taking ceramics as a class and im trying to think of some things i could make into a bong that the teacher wouldnt recognize as a bong/pipe. I would make all of the holes and then just cover them with a thin layer of clay, then when i take them home ill punch out the holes. Any suggestions on what i could make for a stealth bong?

2. adoutsider

adoutsider Member

Well first of all, any air pockets will explode, so be carefull to not create any bubbles, secondly as long as it doesn't have any holes that she can find it doesn't matter if its a ceramic vase that could resemble the form of a bong. You realy only need to make one hole to put a slide down. Finished clay can also be drilled quite easily, making a bong/vase is easy, but I dunno how to get a pipe by.

3. Jack_Straw2208

Jack_Straw2208 Senior Member

make a pipe, let it dry for a week or 2, then make a box, cover the pipe in that non absorbent brown paper towel, put it in the box, seal it up (make sure that there's a hole in it so it doesnt explode), fire it, break open the box, glaze the pipe, repeat.

4. Jack_Straw2208

Jack_Straw2208 Senior Member

make sure you dont use brown glaze, or anything else with lead in it.

5. Colours

Colours Senior Member

repeat? im pretty sure were going to ahve to check with her everyday so she can see what were making. i dont think ill be able to make a pipe without her knowing

6. Peter Griffin

Peter Griffin Member

you have to cook it in a kiln, but i had this idea for a flat piece...idk how to explain ir...round...but with a mouthpice looked like the kinda deal ppl would put peanuts and shit in

7. kif

kif Member

Make a cactus, that should be a pretty easy stealth bonger.

8. MagicMushrooms

MagicMushrooms Member

Well if you are that desprate where you would resort to fashioning a bong in art class under your teachers supervision and actually think that he/she wouldnt notice, then I would have to suggest you seek some help because anyone who would put up a risk like this just to get his fix has some serious issues.

9. Beleg

Beleg Member

Where exactly did he say he was desprate? He just wants to make a quality bong to smoke out of that isnt made of a 2 liter bottle, some foil, and a pen.

I would go with making a vase, then taking it home later and drilling a hole in it. If you can get away with it, try to make the stem too and put it on the inside of the vase right before it goes in the oven. Bullet proof.

10. Colours

Colours Senior Member

dont you think it would be fun to have a bong you can say you made yourself? talk about trolling.
    But yeah ill probably have to make some sort of vase. My friend wants to make this monkey, kind of liek the coconute monkeys, and the monkey's open mouth is the bowl, i dunno he drew it out it looked pretty cool. It would be pretty hard to make though.

11. MagicMushrooms

MagicMushrooms Member

Just stating my opinion. Youll probably get cought ;)

12. MarijuanaPhysicist

MarijuanaPhysicist Member

who cares if he makes a bong, teacher cant do shit.

13. Colours

Colours Senior Member

aye, it would be pretty hard to get caught, seeing as i could just deny every accusation. how could they prove it was a bong. But, kids have told me she is aware of people making bongs, so it cant be too obvious.

14. MarijuanaPhysicist

MarijuanaPhysicist Member

yo ur fine man serisouly they cant prove shit. rofl, dont know why ur so paranoid... maybe its cause ur smoking right now.. HAHA

15. Beleg

Beleg Member

Well, if it has a stem comeing out of a ball that has a wide tube sticking out of it pointing up, they can prove its a bong. What they cant do it proove you intended to smoke weed with it though. Just say you made it as a joke or some shit like that, but even if she figures it out, I dont think she will do more then make you destroy it. Or, you can go with my make-a-vase+put-stem-in-vase-before-you-kilmorize-it-then-take-it-home-and-drill-a-hole-in-it idea.

16. kif

kif Member

Water pipes arent illegal to make or possess unless there is residue from an illegal substance in it. And dont put a stem in it before it goes into the kilm, it'll cook to the "vase".